By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Third-Party 3DS Nintendo Direct Set For Next Week

Nintendo Japan will be hosting another Nintendo Direct presentation next week, but this time it will concentrate on third-party efforts for Nintendo 3DS. Details are obviously scarce regarding what we might see, but it will certainly be an interesting one regardless. What third-party games would you like to see?

Around the Network

Probably Layton information that will take about 5+ minutes of the N-Direct. I do hope that some Ace Attorney 5 news will be revealed.

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

MOAR??? YES

Braverly default

Another one? Nintendo surely puts out a lot of NDs lately. Hopefully they don't run out on stuff to announce.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Around the Network
DieAppleDie said:
Braverly default

As the OP says Japan and Bravely Default is already released there, I would say no. But that sounds like new games from 3rd-parties.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Another? Nintendo is on a roll with this NDs. Hopefully they will announce a Wii U focused ND soon.

Nintendo and PC gamer

You know the 3DS is already doing fine Nintendo, it's going to have a killer year with just the stuff that has been announced and we haven't really been told what to expect during the last trimester of the year besides Pokemon. Our wallets are already crying enough.

im thinking another Resident Evil by Capcom!

whill be Great move by Capcom

osed125 said:

Another? Nintendo is on a roll with this NDs. Hopefully they will announce a Wii U focused ND soon.

You mean, besides the one they had two weeks ago where they announced Mario Kart, Smash Bros, 3D Mario, X, and Fire Emblem X Shin Megami Tensei? XD

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."