By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Resident Evil: Revelations HD gameplay, screenshots

pezus said:
Roma said:
cool but it doesn't look that much better than the 3DS version as Cone said

That's because it's a 360p video >_>

It's an HD version of an SD game and they show an SD video. Awesome

I was referring to the pictures

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Around the Network

Gamespot has a 12 minute gameplay video with commentary

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

pezus said:
Roma said:
cool but it doesn't look that much better than the 3DS version as Cone said

That's because it's a 360p video >_>

It's an HD version of an SD game and they show an SD video. Awesome

I was actually referring to the images as opposed to the video. It's just going to be using the same assets, but upscaled. It'll look better come release, but not notably. Sorta like that PS3 Monster Hunter game ported from the PSP a while back.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Somini said:
Chandler said:
What the hell happened to Jill's face? And who the fuck is Hunk?

Have you never played RE2?

I have, still doesn't ring a bell. This guy looks like someone from that Raccoon City game.

Edit: to be fair, I haven't beaten RE2. I played all of the police department, the sewers and a good chunk of the research facility with the plant enemies.

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

Wow, this looks really good. I don't play Resident Evil games but I wouldn't mind playing this one.

Around the Network

I highly recommend this game to anyone who hasn't played it yet. If you're a Resident Evil fan and felt burnt out by RE6, I'd say give Revelations a try. It's certainly not perfect *looks at the Quint and Keith sections*, but for the most part the game really brings back that sense of isolation and tension that the most recent games have lacked.

Plus Raid Mode is a blast to play whether you're alone or with friends. All in all a great package that was among my favorite gaming experiences of 2012.

Gonna be great. Was great on 3DS, should be better on home consoles.

Chandler said:
What the hell happened to Jill's face? And who the fuck is Hunk?

Get out.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Looking those pictures now, i can tell you that 3DS graphics are really impressive. And that's considering this game ran in 2D mode with 2xFSAA applied.

That screenshot with the blond one coming after Jill really bring back memories! lol