By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony Books Huge Venue for PlayStation Meeting, Perfect Place for PS4 Reveal

Yet again, my body is ready!

Around the Network
man-bear-pig said:
How are they gonna find 2,500 people to fill that venue?

i believe gabe was invited..

kitler53 said:
man-bear-pig said:

hahahhaha HOLY SHIT!

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

also, i just want to give a big fuck you to everyone reading this. ...i'll be on an airplane during the event and i hate you all for that.

kitler53 said:
also, i just want to give a big fuck you to everyone reading this. ...i'll be on an airplane during the event and i hate you all for that.

well I might miss it as well! it's smack middle in the day for me. 3PM :( If I do miss it I will just use a non spoiler thread for the event to watch it all

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:
kitler53 said:

well I might miss it as well! it's smack middle in the day for me. 3PM :( If I do miss it I will just use a non spoiler thread for the event to watch it all

i'm basically going to miss it by 24 hours.  i won't land until 11pm and i'll basically have to go to bed so i can go to work the next day.  so now i have a choice to spoil the show and read threads on thursday or wait to watch the footage until after work but missing the best part of the discusssions.  neither sounds appealing to me.

kitler53 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
kitler53 said:

i'm basically going to miss it by 24 hours.  i won't land until 11pm and i'll basically have to go to bed so i can go to work the next day.  so now i have a choice to spoil the show and read threads on thursday or wait to watch the footage until after work but missing the best part of the discusssions.  neither sounds appealing to me.

Gaf is going to have a non spoiler thread for the event for those who miss it. If we don't have one here I will link it to you on the 20th :)

oh and TLG is most probably gonna be shown ;) check the PS Meeting thread

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

kitler53 said:
man-bear-pig said:

Damn, they're really scraping the bottom of the barrel to fill dem seats

I posted Geoff Keighleys top 5 Sony conferences in time for the 20th of Feb.
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=155026&page=1#

S.T.A.G.E. said:
I posted Geoff Keighleys top 5 Sony conferences in time for the 20th of Feb.
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=155026&page=1#

Are you advertising your threads in my thread? DO YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE?!

/s