By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony Books Huge Venue for PlayStation Meeting, Perfect Place for PS4 Reveal

CGI-Quality said:
cheese_man said:
CGI-Quality said:
And a Thursday at 6! I'll be out of class just in time!

Wednesday isn't it?

Indeed, my error, but my times still stand since I'm outta class on the same time Wed/Thurs. :)

So, the week countdown has begun!

You had me worried I had to wait an extra 24 hours.

Around the Network

Ridge Racer 69 for PSV confirmed!

soz :D

Excellent choice of venue! Sony is going BIG with the reveal...as they should :D

oh and people just because the venue can hold 2.5k doesn't mean they HAVE to fill the whole place :P Besides it's a new system reveal with media AND investors. There will be a pretty big crowd for sure

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Bloody hell, that's quite big, lol.

Sony better be doing something spectacular for this reveal. I'm going to be staying up late to watch this.

I. Am. Hyped.

Around the Network

Where can i watch it?

CGI-Quality said:
And a Thursday at 6! I'll be out of class just in time!

That's actually a Wednesday on my calendar... edit: I see someone already corrected you!

I didn't know they were having it here in New York, and it's gonna be right down the block from my job at Hammerstein to boot. I'm gonna see if I can go.

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

Are they going to have an ECW match on Monday Night Raw?

Please no cirque du soleil please

they most likely picked it for it's multimedia infrastructure rather than seating capacity .

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot