By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony Books Huge Venue for PlayStation Meeting, Perfect Place for PS4 Reveal

Wonder if they will announce any games. I thought they would wait until E3, but it seems like they will announce the console now and wait until E3 for the launch line-up.

Can't wait.

Around the Network

The Hammerstein Ballroom, awesome!

Deyon said:
Where can i watch it?

There will be several sources but we won't have any links until a day or so before the event. iirc PSblog and GT will have streams. There's bound to be many more too

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Guess this can't get any bigger. It's getting immense and can't wait.

Gaahh, still one more week T_T

Around the Network

Hoping someone records the show and post it on Youtube. I can't miss wednesday classes.

got to stop thinking about the 20th now so time goes faster!

They'll rent that big venue, get everyone hyped up, then show off some new vita model and some games...until as kaz walks off stage Kevin butler returns and goes "wait kaz! I've been working on a little something you and the playstation faithful may want to see!" "What's that kev?" "Oh just a little something I like to call...THE FUTURE OF PLAYSTATION!" *sizzle reel of ps4 games* then kaz stands in the middle of the stage and goes "pretty impressive for ps3 huh? Well I have news for you that wasn't on ps3. *audience goes hushed* it was on this, playstation 4. *ps4 rises from the stage to immaculate applause of god himself and everyone's eyes melt if they stare directly at it*
Then I wake up

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

Wheres the best place 2 get the live stream of the event?

Check out my Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/ThePSXcollector

PScollector said:
Wheres the best place 2 get the live stream of the event?

You will have to wait until it starts really. Some streams can be pretty laggy and low quality. But we won't know until the actual date. I personally never had an issue with the PSblog stream. iirc Gamestop has done some good streams in the past too but don't know if they are doing on this time around

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!