By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Bayonetta 2 and Wonderful 101 to stay as Wii U Exclusives

Saw this over on NeoGaf

ウチは開発会社なわけ…任天堂がお金出してくれて、ウチがベヨ2とW101開発して、任天堂が売るわけ…そ の任天堂「PS3や360にもベヨ2出します」つった ら出るんじゃないの…だから後は任天堂に聞けつーの…

"We're a development company...Nintendo gives us money, we make Bayonetta 2 and W101, and they sell it...So if Nintendo says 'We're putting Bayonetta 2 on PS360' it'll come out on those platforms...So ask Nintendo about it..."

Around the Network

in your irrational fanboy faces! This has been quite obvious since day one really - some people just haven't been able to, or wanting to, realize facts. No surprise really.

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Kamiya is just trolling as usual. They're coming.

Lol

So Nintendo funded Wonderful 101 as well as Bayonetta 2? I was unaware of this.

Around the Network

Good for me. Both day one.

Switch!!!

DanneSandin said:

in your irrational fanboy faces! This has been quite obvious since day one really - some people just haven't been able to, or wanting to, realize facts. No surprise really.

it has nothing to do with being a fanboy, fact is, its very rare for anything to say exclusive, microsoft paid 50 million dollars for GTA4 episodic content and that didn't even stay exclusive, i still would bet my money on them being released on 360/ps3 with different names in a year or so after release.

As expected. I don't see why one game moving over to other platforms would mean other, Nintendo-funded games would as well.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Not really a fan of the first Bayonetta, but 101 looks great!

ninjablade said:
DanneSandin said:

it has nothing to do with being a fanboy, fact is, its very rare for anything to say exclusive, microsoft paid 50 million dollars for GTA4 episodic content and that didn't even stay exclusive, i still would bet my money on them being released on 360/ps3 with different names in a year or so after release.

As has been said, though, that was merely DLC and it would have been made without MS' input. I doubt either of these games would, however.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.