By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Bayonetta 2 and Wonderful 101 to stay as Wii U Exclusives

ninjablade said:
DanneSandin said:
ninjablade said:
ok guys 101, the ip is owned by nintendo, so that has a 0 chance of happening, anybody who wanted that game, forget about it, beyonita is owned by sega i think unless nintendo bought the ip from them.

so... you're backing out of the bet or what? or are we just betting about bayo2 now?

just bayo, i don'r care for these games but making a thread about a game which nintendo owning the ip to staying exclusive is silly.

People have been trying to tell you that for ages. Some self reflection would help.

Around the Network
Chrizum said:
ninjablade said:
DanneSandin said:
ninjablade said:
ok guys 101, the ip is owned by nintendo, so that has a 0 chance of happening, anybody who wanted that game, forget about it, beyonita is owned by sega i think unless nintendo bought the ip from them.

so... you're backing out of the bet or what? or are we just betting about bayo2 now?

just bayo, i don'r care for these games but making a thread about a game which nintendo owning the ip to staying exclusive is silly.

People have been trying to tell you that for ages. Some self reflection would help.

nobody said they  own the ip except soundwave, i asked do they own the ip, he never replied.

Cold-Flipper said:
@Ninjablade: You are a very intelligent poster

thanks.

its kind of clear that platinum games has a closer relationship with nintendo than just about all other third party devs, so to me at least this isn't surprising at all

ninjablade said:
DanneSandin said:
ninjablade said:

just bayo, i don't follow these games but making a thread about a game which nintendo owning the ip to staying exclusive is silly.

So; for 1 day sig controll I say bayo2 will stay exclusive on a Nintendo platform a year after release, while you're saying it will go multiplat within a year. Is that bout it?

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
DanneSandin said:
ninjablade said:
DanneSandin said:
ninjablade said:

just bayo, i don't follow these games but making a thread about a game which nintendo owning the ip to staying exclusive is silly.

So; for 1 day sig controll I say bayo2 will stay exclusive on a Nintendo platform a year after release, while you're saying it will go multiplat within a year. Is that bout it?

yes i will take that bet.

ninjablade said:
DanneSandin said:
ninjablade said:
DanneSandin said:
ninjablade said:

Deal. Shall we put it in our sigs to make it official?

DanneSandin said:
ninjablade said:
DanneSandin said:

in your irrational fanboy faces! This has been quite obvious since day one really - some people just haven't been able to, or wanting to, realize facts. No surprise really.

it has nothing to do with being a fanboy, fact is, its very rare for anything to say exclusive, microsoft paid 50 million dollars for GTA4 episodic content and that didn't even stay exclusive, i still would bet my money on them being released on 360/ps3 with different names in a year or so after release.

wanna make a bet then? I say that bayo2 and w101 won't make it to PS360

ninja is betting a lot against nintendo.

plus i think that you ninja spend lots of time hating nintendo on nintendo forums. why is that. let discuss.

i love nintendo and i will never own a ms or sony consoe but i have better to do than go and post likecrazy in gheir forums.....

Switch!!!

DanneSandin said:
ninjablade said:
DanneSandin said:
ninjablade said:
DanneSandin said:
ninjablade said:

Deal. Shall we put it in our sigs to make it official?

its ok i will remember, you can add it.

fedfed said:

ninja is betting a lot against nintendo.

plus i think that you ninja spend lots of time hating nintendo on nintendo forums. why is that. let discuss.

i love nintendo and i will never own a ms or sony consoe but i have better to do than go and post likecrazy in gheir forums.....

Why would you never buy a ms/sony console?