By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Bayonetta 2 and Wonderful 101 to stay as Wii U Exclusives

DanneSandin said:
ninjablade said:
DanneSandin said:
ninjablade said:
DanneSandin said:

in your irrational fanboy faces! This has been quite obvious since day one really - some people just haven't been able to, or wanting to, realize facts. No surprise really.

it has nothing to do with being a fanboy, fact is, its very rare for anything to say exclusive, microsoft paid 50 million dollars for GTA4 episodic content and that didn't even stay exclusive, i still would bet my money on them being released on 360/ps3 with different names in a year or so after release.

wanna make a bet then? I say that bayo2 and w101 won't make it to PS360

yea i will make a bet, in a year after release though.

What do you mean? a year after w101 and/or bayo2 is released you're willing to make that bet??

you will win the bet none of the games are announced after a year.

Around the Network
ninjablade said:
curl-6 said:
ninjablade said:

right now at moment everything is in theory, beyond3d are still not sure about the sp count, there still trying to figure it out, it could be any where from 160sp-320sp, so we really don't know if wiiu is more powerful  or weakerthen current gen at the moment atleast thats what i understood from reading beyond3d.

Pretty sure the RAM is a known quantity, is it not? I thought that was one thing that was obvious from dissections?

yea but like i said speed is more important then size.

If you're talking about a small size difference, yes. 1GB vs 480/462MB? Hell no.

ninjablade said:
DanneSandin said:
ninjablade said:
DanneSandin said:
ninjablade said:
DanneSandin said:

in your irrational fanboy faces! This has been quite obvious since day one really - some people just haven't been able to, or wanting to, realize facts. No surprise really.

it has nothing to do with being a fanboy, fact is, its very rare for anything to say exclusive, microsoft paid 50 million dollars for GTA4 episodic content and that didn't even stay exclusive, i still would bet my money on them being released on 360/ps3 with different names in a year or so after release.

What do you mean? a year after w101 and/or bayo2 is released you're willing to make that bet??

deal! if none of the games have been announced for the PS720 I win; if they are announcened for PS360 before a year after release you win. what will we bet then?

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

DanneSandin said:
ninjablade said:
DanneSandin said:
ninjablade said:
DanneSandin said:
ninjablade said:
DanneSandin said:

deal! if none of the games have been announced for the PS720 I win; if they are announcened for PS360 before a year after release you win. what will we bet then?

just pm me, basicallu here is the deal, the games will have to stay exclusive on wiiu for up to a year and 2 months after release, anything else i win, you pm me.

You've already lost the bet, Ninjablade.

Around the Network
curl-6 said:
ninjablade said:
DanneSandin said:

Besides the fact that the games are funded and published by Nintendo, almost certainly under some kind of exclusivity contract, shouldn't that be PS4 and 720? The 360 and PS3 are about to be replaced, and it will be easier to port it to the newer consoles because then they won't have to worry about downgrading it.

Just shut up and take his money.

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

ok guys 101, the ip is owned by nintendo, so that has a 0 chance of happening, anybody who wanted that game, forget about it, beyonita is owned by sega i think unless nintendo bought the ip from them.

ninjablade said:
ok guys 101, the ip is owned by nintendo, so that has a 0 chance of happening, anybody who wanted that game, forget about it, beyonita is owned by sega i think unless nintendo bought the ip from them.

so... you're backing out of the bet or what? or are we just betting about bayo2 now?

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

@Ninjablade: You are a very intelligent poster👍

DanneSandin said:
ninjablade said:

so... you're backing out of the bet or what? or are we just betting about bayo2 now?

just bayo, i don't follow these games but making a thread about a game which nintendo owning the ip to staying exclusive is silly.