By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Where is the Gears of War: Judgement hype?!?!?

bananaking21 said:
another cock fight about bundles, VERY interesting!

at OP : im as shocked as you, there seems to be little hype to non. even 360 fans seem to care very little about this game. maybe because gears 3 launched less than a year and a half ago.

The game went gold today and they announced they are starting their media tour for the game.

Around the Network

I LOVE Gears of War. I feel like it's the franchise that defines the generation. I'm gonna buy the game--probably on day one like I did with 2 and 3 and I'm sure I'll love it. I'm not particularly excited for it. Then again, I had almost no hype for MGS3.

According to Sales2099, no one cares about Xbox 360 anymore. They're all waiting for the next XBox.

It's strange, but this game just doesn't interest me. I mean, i was hyped for Halo 4, Gears of War 3, but this game didn't appealed to me. Also, Pandora's Tower is releasing this year, so...

RazorDragon said:
It's strange, but this game just doesn't interest me. I mean, i was hyped for Halo 4, Gears of War 3, but this game didn't appealed to me. Also, Pandora's Tower is releasing this year, so...

Why not? Besides horde mode missing it's pretty much the same Gears formula we all know and love with a new story to play though.

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

Around the Network

I don't know, maybe selling 4 games of the same series in one generation is overkill. While apparently releasing 1 each gen is miking your franchise (ie Nintendo)

MS have fucked up with the marketing.

Crappy reveal trailer. Focusing on MP modes at E3 2012. Revealing a campaign trailer too late... all point to the audience not giving a crap.

The latest Guts of Gears trailer showed some incredible stuff and I will be getting it day 1, but before that, none of the previous previous footage had me give a damn.

haven't seen a GEARS commercial so i'm not shocked, while on some level i am. or like they say in the south. i'm am lol.

my friend Boobie didn't even know about the game. i thin preorders will pick up but GOW:J won't reach the numbers seen by the first 3. in fact i expect GOW:J to sell 2-3m ww.

foodfather said:
MS have fucked up with the marketing.

Crappy reveal trailer. Focusing on MP modes at E3 2012. Revealing a campaign trailer too late... all point to the audience not giving a crap.

The latest Guts of Gears trailer showed some incredible stuff and I will be getting it day 1, but before that, none of the previous previous footage had me give a damn.

i concur

I think Xbox 360 gamers are just getting fatigued and will be far more excited about games for the next console. The 360 launched a year earlier than PS3 so what we're feeling now is what PS3 gamers would have felt next year had the PS3 managed to be the flagship console for as long as 360.