By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Where is the Gears of War: Judgement hype?!?!?

;) = sarcasm

It's just that simple.

Around the Network

I do know that my GameStop has a huge display as soon as you walk in for Gears. They also have another on an end cap of pre order boxes.

MB1025 said:
I do know that my GameStop has a huge display as soon as you walk in for Gears. They also have another on an end cap of pre order boxes.

Interesting. I haven't walked into a Gamestop in so long so I'm curious to see how the majority of them choose to either advertise more of Ascension or Gears: Judgement considering the close release dates. Or both. lol.

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

Gears of War: Judgment has gone gold, but my journey has just begun. Über promo tour 2013 engage!

https://twitter.com/WesPhillips/status/298918047236907011/photo/1

I think such a thing as one to many game in a franchise exist. Some franchises are better left a trilogy, others are better left as a unique title. I believe Gears should have stayed and stoped at a trilogy. I think this is why Cliffy.B left epic, because he said many times that Gears was done after the end of the trilogy and I think he was'nt inspired into making a oher Gears (pretty much all they did during this gen). I believe it's the same reason why alot of ppl are leaving epic, because they realise that they cant/shouldnt rely on Gears anymore and need to find the new big next thing but they are uninspired (purely speculation from my part).

I also think M$ is doing a terrible job at creating hype for this. I think they just gave up on this game and the xbox360, their focus is on next gen so they are abandoning the hype machine for everything current gen. The fact that alot of ppl left epic this past year may also worry customers (but I think this will go abit to far).

What?! I can't hear you over all this awsome! - Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus:Uprising)

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE! - Wonder-Red (The Wonderful101)

Around the Network

I loved all 3 Gears games but have so far not been hyped about Judgement and don't even know the release date lol. They need to push the game now as so far the marketing has been non existing.

CGI-Quality said:
slowmo said:
I loved all 3 Gears games but have so far not been hyped about Judgement and don't even know the release date lol. They need to push the game now as so far the marketing has been non existing.

March 19th Worldwide. :)

Thank you .  Awesome, got a musical I'm in rehearsals for that has its last show on the 16th so I'll have plenty of free time to game that week  

Ive played all 3 Gears games, multiple times. Alone and with friends.

Im simply not interested in this game.

another cock fight about bundles, VERY interesting!

at OP : im as shocked as you, there seems to be little hype to non. even 360 fans seem to care very little about this game. maybe because gears 3 launched less than a year and a half ago.

I'm pretty damn hyped, as Gears is probably my favorite franchise of this gen. I just hope they don't pull a MW3 and go lazy with the game, where it's only a minor incremental upgrade, or even a regress from the previous game. The free for all mode is a good start, but I hope there is more to it than that.