By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Where is the Gears of War: Judgement hype?!?!?

Deyon said:
sales2099 said:
Deyon said:

Gears1,2,3.

Halo,3,reach,wars,odst.

They all sold 75% of their sales first 2 months.

But that 75% is higher then what most PS3 exclusives can do ;)

Example....Halo 4 sold on par, most likely outshipped ALL 28 PS3 exclusives of 2012.

Ok....... That's what i'm saying.

Xbox exclusives don't last very long on the charts like PS3 exclusives. ;)

But they sell better than some PS3 exclusives in a short amount of time.

Your second line is very dubious, save GT5 and Uncharted. They are bundled recently, but I digress.

This aint Nintendo, most PS3 exclusives open low and die off.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Around the Network
sales2099 said:
Deyon said:
sales2099 said:
Deyon said:

Gears1,2,3.

Halo,3,reach,wars,odst.

Example....Halo 4 sold on par, most likely outshipped ALL 28 PS3 exclusives of 2012.

Your second line is very dubious, save GT5 and Uncharted. They are bundled, but I digress.

Hey Starhawk sold 200,000 copies, but it is OK because Sony has more games. Sony is in the business of working with studio's, poorly advertise said game, and then drop the studi after the game doesn't sell and the studio is stripped down. 

But hey it is OK because Sony has more games.

Deyon said:
sales2099 said:
Deyon said:

Gears1,2,3.

Halo,3,reach,wars,odst.

Actually Halo is known for it's legs. It usually almost keeps up with COD. Gears titles I agree are very front loaded and don't have much legs. But they do sell a lot at launch so it offsets it. And you can't really count Halo wars lol. Pretty much your comment sounds very Sony baised.

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

MB1025 said:
sales2099 said:
Deyon said:
sales2099 said:
Deyon said:

Gears1,2,3.

Halo,3,reach,wars,odst.

Your second line is very dubious, save GT5 and Uncharted. They are bundled, but I digress.

Hey Starhawk sold 200,000 copies, but it is OK because Sony has more games. Sony is in the business of working with studio's, poorly advertise said game, and then drop the studi after the game doesn't sell and the studio is stripped down. 

But hey it is OK because Sony has more games.

Stay classy Sony ;)

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

MB1025 said:
Deyon said:
sales2099 said:
Deyon said:

Gears1,2,3.

Halo,3,reach,wars,odst.

Xbox exclusive don't last very long on the charts like PS3 exclusives. ;)

Why do you think that is? When was the last time you saw a Gears or Halo game heavily bundled? If Microsoft threw in gears of War 3 like Sony did all the  Uncharted games we would be having a different discussion right now.

Open Google.com, Search Gears of War, Halo bundles and you will see the heavy bundling.

Microsoft don't advertise their heavy bundling like Sony. That's why you don't know about it.

Good bye.

Around the Network
ps3-sales! said:
Deyon said:
sales2099 said:
Deyon said:

Gears1,2,3.

Halo,3,reach,wars,odst.

Actually Halo is known for it's legs. It usually almost keeps up with COD. Gears titles I agree are very front loaded and don't have much legs. But they do sell a lot at launch so it offsets it. And you can't really count Halo wars lol. Pretty much your comment sounds very Sony baised.

Well this is a Gears of War Judgment thread, in the Microsoft forum, that somehow turned into PS3 sales. I wonder how that happened?

Deyon said:
MB1025 said:
Deyon said:
sales2099 said:
Deyon said:

Gears1,2,3.

Halo,3,reach,wars,odst.

Why do you think that is? When was the last time you saw a Gears or Halo game heavily bundled? If Microsoft threw in gears of War 3 like Sony did all the  Uncharted games we would be having a different discussion right now.

Open Google.com, Search Gears of War, Halo bundles and you will see the heavy bundling.

Microsoft don't advertise their heavy bundling like Sony. That's why you don't know about it.

Good bye.

Bundles exist sure, but where your wrong is that you automatically think they were mass produced.

Deyon said:
MB1025 said:
Deyon said:
sales2099 said:
Deyon said:

Gears1,2,3.

Halo,3,reach,wars,odst.

Good bye.

So we are going to compare a limited edition console which is priced more than the regular consoles to Sony sticking Uncharted 1 and 2 in their regualr sku's? Dude Best Buy was selling the Uncharted 3 bundle and giving Uncharted 1 and 2 away for free at one time.

ps3-sales! said:
Deyon said:
sales2099 said:
Deyon said:

Gears1,2,3.

Halo,3,reach,wars,odst.

Halo 4 sold 7m+ in 2 months and the sales will die off 2 months from now, just like Halo 3. it will sell 4 million more in the next 5 years.

I don't call that legs.

Deyon said:
ps3-sales! said:
Deyon said:
sales2099 said:
Deyon said:

Gears1,2,3.

Halo,3,reach,wars,odst.

Halo 4 sold 7+ in 2 months and the sales will die off 2 months from now, just like Halo 3. it will sell 4 million more in the next 5 years.

I don't call that legs.

Its sales post 2 months after release are better then the slow crawl to halting of sales legs from most PS3 exclusives.

Still didnt address that most open low and die off. You are in 0 position to comment on 360 legs