By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Big 2013 Turkish Predictions Thread

PS3 prediction is way off... It will sell 11 million this year.

Around the Network
ethomaz said:
PS3 prediction is way off... It will sell 11 million this year.

Lawlz

I wish you more luck as with this thread: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=144252&page=0#

you're Pokemon numbers are way low, it will sell double that

black and white 2 managed to sell 7.6m 'in the same time frame', and it wasn't even new generation

Gears won't sell that much - It doesn't even have the usual hype in the USA.

The PS3 will sell more than that.It is the only console with games in this year.
Pokemon will sell far(9 Millions at least) more
I think the PS4 won't be that more expensive - AMD is securing a low price.NextBox and PS4 will be pretty close together.

Around the Network
man-bear-pig said:

All of your console sales predictions are extremely inflated. Also, your GOWJ, Last of Us and GODOWA Ascension numbers will be wayyyyyyyy off

can we just call them Gears and GoW?  It would be weird to call God of War just God but Gears works and everyone knows what you mean so the acronym should go to God of War by default.  Please?  Sorry to quote you speficially this is a general request for everyone.

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

007BondAgent said:
you're Pokemon numbers are way low, it will sell double that

black and white 2 managed to sell 7.6m 'in the same time frame', and it wasn't even new generation

*your

I would agree with you but unfortunately a spelling error on the internet makes your whole argument invalid no matter how much sense it makes.

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

That Wii U prediction is quite high, we all know it'll bomb and sell less than 3 Million this year!

That Pokemon X/Y Prediction seems... low.

NintendoPie said:
That Wii U prediction is quite high, we all know it'll bomb and sell less than 3 Million this year!

I'm confident Nintendo will turn things around with a pricecut and 1 or 2 popular games for the holidays.

Turkish said:
NintendoPie said:

I'm confident Nintendo will turn things around with a pricecut and 1 or 2 popular games for the holidays.

Confidence is a killer, sometimes.

Just like how some people were confident that The Wonderful 101 and Bay2 were going Multi-Plat, that idea went up in smoke. (I hope you're right, though.)