By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Big 2013 Turkish Predictions Thread

I think you added an extra 0 in your Gears of War J prediction, Turkish. It's not looking like it is going to hit the market very well.

Just kidding, it could do something like that I guess, but more than GoWA?

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

Around the Network

My predictions are
PS3 9m
Xbox 7m
Wii 3.5m
WiiU 7m
3DS 19m
PSVita..........15m

DieAppleDie said:
My predictions are
PS3 9m
Xbox 7m
Wii 3.5m
WiiU 7m
3DS 19m
PSVita...................................................................................................................................................................................................................

What happened to your PSVita prediction?

Tip: I know :)

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

DieAppleDie said:
My predictions are
PS3 9m
Xbox 7m
Wii 3.5m
WiiU 7m
3DS 19m
PSVita..........15m

if you think Vita will hit 15mil, i'll recommend you to a doctor lmao

Apple Inc. (AAPL)
-NasdaqGS

390.50 Down 1.55(0.40%)

One prediction came true

Around the Network

somewhat reasonable predictions but I don't think Vita is going to double 2012 sales.
Unless you expect it to be fully "hacked" by then.

All estimates are just for 2013: God of War: Ascension & Gears of War: Judgment will sell between 2.5 - 3.0 million. I don't think God of War: Ascension will be bundled with a standard PS3 and the Legacy Bundle is limited Edition and only appeals to GoW fans or people who want a red (US)/ white (EU) PS3, so those bundles won't help much. Gears of War: Judgment isn't looking like it'll be bundled at all so it's dependent on good word of mouth. (Just so you know, both GoW:A & GeoW:J are significantly undertracked in the US. According to CreamSugar who shared NPD data, GoW:A sold 570K without bundling and 680K with bundles (VGC = 585K), GeoW:J sold 670K (VGC = 600K). The Last of Us will sell less than both as the only people hyping it are the hardcore gamers on the internet, in the real world few people know or care about it so I'm thinking 1.75 - 2.25 million... of course it depends on how much it's bundled and if it's anything like Naughty Dogs other franchise this gen then it'll have a shit ton of bundling which will add up to 1 million. Hopefully if that is the case Sony will bundle GoW:A, TLoU and maybe Beyond Two Souls together with the PS3 (instead of just TLoU) and have a price cut this holiday... that will move A LOT of units and help all three games sell much better than they otherwise would.

tontus said:
All estimates are just for 2013: God of War: Ascension & Gears of War: Judgment will sell between 2.5 - 3.0 million. I don't think God of War: Ascension will be bundled with a standard PS3 and the Legacy Bundle is limited Edition and only appeals to GoW fans or people who want a red (US)/ white (EU) PS3, so those bundles won't help much. Gears of War: Judgment isn't looking like it'll be bundled at all so it's dependent on good word of mouth. (Just so you know, both GoW:A & GeoW:J are significantly undertracked in the US. According to CreamSugar who shared NPD data, GoW:A sold 570K without bundling and 680K with bundles (VGC = 585K), GeoW:J sold 670K (VGC = 600K). The Last of Us will sell less than both as the only people hyping it are the hardcore gamers on the internet, in the real world few people know or care about it so I'm thinking 1.75 - 2.25 million... of course it depends on how much it's bundled and if it's anything like Naughty Dogs other franchise this gen then it'll have a shit ton of bundling which will add up to 1 million. Hopefully if that is the case Sony will bundle GoW:A, TLoU and maybe Beyond Two Souls together with the PS3 (instead of just TLoU) and have a price cut this holiday... that will move A LOT of units and help all three games sell much better than they otherwise would.

Use paragraphs bro :p

Bayern Munich will win the CL

I PREDICTED THIS BACK IN FEBRUARY

Who is this Turkish character and why can he own a thread for his predictions?!