By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What the Big Three Need to Bring to E3 2013

Ran across this interesting article on What the Big Three Need to Bring to E3 2013. Do you agree? Disagree? Care about family gamers?

http://www.familyfriendlygaming.com/News/2013/What%20The%20BIG%20THREE%20Need%20to%20Bring%20to%20E3%202013.html

Around the Network

lmaoo

games, games, and more games! Also Kobe Bryant, annoying children, and a bunch of trapease artists! Sony needs RIIIIIIIIIIDGE RACER!!!! Nintendo needs to fill the room with happy guess and make everyone smile. MS needs to have big red ball deflection for Kinect 2! Deflect big red balls in 4D and 4K! However sony may attack their weakpoint for MASSIVE DAMAGE after a giant enemy (read MS) crab walks on stage to attack Kaz.

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

O god is this funny.....

Was this written by a 10 year old?

If I have to see another sentence starts with "They need".....

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

Their A-game

Around the Network

More people need to actually read the article.

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

Lol.... As a Christian and a gamer, I don't play games for their "religious and moral" values. What a pathetic article. Gaming isn't for families, it does contains family aspects to it. Gaming is still, and will always be about the core gamer.

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

ROLF

Games!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whoever makes Bible Adventures 2, wins.