By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What the Big Three Need to Bring to E3 2013

I read the article, and what I took away from it was "Everyone needs more family friendly games, seriously." While family friendly games are always a must in any market, that has not and will not be the sole focus for the big 3. There certainly isn't a need for more violent games for the sake of violence, but the author of the article didn't really specify what he wanted to see these "family friendly games" look like. I mean, he dogged on the Wonderbook, and that's about as family friendly as you can get.

Check out my Gaming Website www.LiveLootLevel.com View my game blog, read some reviews, and leave a comment with your thoughts. Thanks for taking the time guys.

Around the Network

MS needs to ban Usher from making an appearance at their show.

gatito said:

nonono they need Usher, Kobe, the Kinect kids, and giant enemy crabs everywhere on stage at once!

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

platformmaster918 said:
gatito said:

nonono they need Usher, Kobe, the Kinect kids, and giant enemy crabs everywhere on stage at once!

Or maybe they get to show some actual games this time around. That would be nice, you know :D

Turkish said:
ROLF

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

Man they really like using the word 'family friendly'. Never in my life have I seen a Christian gaming site lol.

Nintendo and PC gamer

gatito said:
platformmaster918 said:
gatito said:

Or maybe they get to show some actual games this time around. That would be nice, you know :D

I don't know after saying that out loud it would be hilarious to just lift the curtain to that scene then get to the actual games just for a quick laugh.  Sony should also announce the PS4 price as $999 us dollars and tell everyone to get 5 jobs before Kaz starts cracking up and lowers it to $399

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

looks like I expanded the horizons of quite a few. :)