By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - what controller option will you be playing the most with Brawl?

I think I wont use GC controllers as my GC controllers are wired!!

all the others are wireless... so I dun need to sit close to to tv or my Wii console...

I think wiimote + nunchuk OR CC would be fine!!

Around the Network

Right, in the recent interview, Sakurai talked about putting pointer control in the game, but he decided not to, since he wanted it to be different? I forget. Point is, it might be nice on menus, but ingame, it'd give an unfair advantage to Wiimote users.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

remote + nun or remote alone
i dont think i will be playing with the game cube... its the worst controller ever made.. :P

I'm going to try the wiimote + nunchuk setup first. This setup is comfortable to me in most games, and I'd assume it will be in brawl as well. If it does not work out, then I'll stick to the gamecube controller. I'm not interested in classic controller (as I don't have one), and the NES style doesn't seem comfortable to me.

pichu_pichu said:

@fastrabbit

you can't use motion sensing with the wiimote in SSBB

I coulda sworn that there was motion sensing for the final smashes.....guess I was wrong.

Around the Network

prob classic....but, def try them all.

off topic -

BenKenobi88 Left4dead looks gr8 o.o

maybe i'll add
Game has no motion sensing on top

GC, but i may give cc a go

GameCube...SSBB would suck with the Wii Mote...soo hard to use!!!