By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - what controller option will you be playing the most with Brawl?

Probally the gamecube but i will try with others (except CC whch do not have)

Around the Network

gamecube

Currently Playing:

Xbox 360 - Rock Band, NHL 08, Skate, Halo 3, Mass Effect

Wii - Mario Galaxy

Gamecube what else? Everyone that played Melee is going to pretty much stay with it.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

pshh

im going classic control

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

I own 2 wiimote, 2 nunchucks, and 3 Gamecube controllers, so probably a bit of all. I'm definitely the most interested in trying the wiimote by itself NES-style, but I'm not sure how much I'll like it yet.

Around the Network

Gamecube most often next too Wiimote/Nunchuck. I kind of like the c stick incase I quickly need to do a move which is making me lean more towards gc.

The though just hit me, I NEED TO BUY MORE GC controllers! People come over to play melee so I know they will for brawl. Only thing I could wish for is 2 player online play like 2 people on the same Wii then playing teams or free for all. Smash parties!!!

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

I'll definitely try out the Wiimote scheme, but I wouldn't be surprised if I reverted back to the old GC controller.

I need to pick up a Wavebird one of these days...

GC controller.

Gamecube was the second best console of all-time. You have to give it respect.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Gamecube controller definitely.

This will only take a moment of your time. *steals your watch*