By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - what controller option will you be playing the most with Brawl?

Gamecube, keep it classic.

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

Around the Network

Gamecube, all of the other methods seem awkward.

i'm definitely going to give the wiimote and wiimote +nunchuck configurations a try but if i don't like them i'll pull out my CG controller.

Wiimote or Wiimote + Nunchuk

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.

Any but GC, don't get me wrong, I loved the GameCube's controller, but the way I see it, I'd like to gice Brawl that new feeling you get with sequels on new consoles.

Around the Network

Wiimote+Nunchuck (often as possible)

Wiimote alone (so I'm ready to jump into a quick pickup game)

Gamecube controller (only a few times here and there, for nostalgia)

Classical controller (I will gnaw off my own hands before touching that damn thing)

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

classic controller or gamecube most likely. Its a fighter and it should be played as such.

I might give the wiiremote a shot tho who knows :P

PSN ID: Sol_Protege     Wii:154209933064989 

Just wii-mote w/ my friends (they're not very good)
Other then that, definatly GC

I'll try all the control schemes, but I'll probably stick to the Gamecube controller.

I will be using the GC controller for sure.