By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Playstation Meeting 2013 Discussion Thread! SEE THE FUTURE! PS4 incoming! NEW Yakuza and Atelier for PS4!? THE Last Guardian now an Orbis game!? Wallstreet Journal: Gaikai for BC!

:0

EPIC

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:

haha

lol. You really had me going there.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Shit, the hype train has hit me. That teaser was far too dramatic to be anything other than PS4.

Couldn't be timed better, it'll be exactly in the middle of half term for me, when I'll be with my hardcore gamer step brother.

M.U.G.E.N said:

haha

That guy is quick!

M.U.G.E.N said:

wait what....why am I getting sacrificed!? lol damn it I get sacrificed over at the vita thread and now in the ps4 thread as well? haha

but yea hypppppppppe

you are the creator of the PS4 thread! your duty is to save the PS4. have coitus with rosie o'donnell to save it!

and do it in the butt too to just make sure!

Around the Network
Turkish said:

Had to post this on vgc ^_^

First World Problem Wii U.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

M.U.G.E.N said:

wait what....why am I getting sacrificed!? lol damn it I get sacrificed over at the vita thread and now in the ps4 thread as well? haha

but yea hypppppppppe

You can't escape your fate of being double-sacrificed!

hatmoza said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

haha

Fake Kaz > real Kaz!

@Rafael: Make the ps4 less than $400 and I will think about it! :P

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
hatmoza said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

haha

Fake Kaz > real Kaz!

@Rafael: Make the ps4 less than $400 and I will think about it! :P

I bet it is Kaz, impersonating himself.

They should make the PS4 $600 again. Have it send thoughts directly into your mind.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

Chark said:

I bet it is Kaz, impersonating himself.

They should make the PS4 $600 again. Have it send thoughts directly into your mind.

lol now wouldn't that be something

Seriously, at the vita unveiling Sony did a good job of showing the power of the system as well as software side of thigns with various developers taking the stage. And unlike for vita Sony is most likely much more ready this time around as well. It's gonna be gooood

Like I said in the official vita thread, this unveiling could be very important to the future of vita also. PS4-Vita connectivity could be a huge part of our gaming future

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!