By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Playstation Meeting 2013 Discussion Thread! SEE THE FUTURE! PS4 incoming! NEW Yakuza and Atelier for PS4!? THE Last Guardian now an Orbis game!? Wallstreet Journal: Gaikai for BC!

Carl2291 said:
Wont work on my phone... Someone, anyone, say something!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=d-3GMHIgR-U

youtube work?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

Lafiel said:
guys, Pachter twittered that he predicts this to be a console announcement

in other words the world might end february the 19th as the universe can't accept Pachter being right

fuck.... the only way the univerise might accept this is that we make a sarcifice in its name, the unltimate sarcifice. one memeber from vgchartz must go and have sex with rosie o'donnell, the unltimate sarcifice! i vote pezus!

Even the Teaser-Trailer-Thing for the PS4 has better graphics than the Wii U! Craziness!!

JoeTheBro said:

After deleting those gifs, awesome sig mate

Around the Network
pezus said:
Pachter confirmed = the ultimate confirmation

So...it's almost guaranteed to be wrong, right?

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

bananaking21 said:
Lafiel said:
guys, Pachter twittered that he predicts this to be a console announcement

in other words the world might end february the 19th as the universe can't accept Pachter being right

fuck.... the only way the univerise might accept this is that we make a sarcifice in its name, the unltimate sarcifice. one memeber from vgchartz must go and have sex with rosie o'donnell, the unltimate sarcifice! i vote pezus!

Mugen is the one chosen to be sacrificed. No question about it!

Thanks hat.

Reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally cant wait.

I'm definitely interested in seeing what Sony's got up their sleeve for PS4, even though this gen ive been notoriously anti- Sony. But just like last gen, I will be starting from a neutral position, choosing between MS and Sony's console (I always go Nintendo for the other console.) Last gen I opted for 360 because of the cheaper price and Rare support but I could go Sony next gen. A few things need to happen though; needs to be relatively cheap, preferably cheaper than MS console, and have BC.. In other words, its a long shot, but will be interesting to see regardless

haha

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!