By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Playstation Meeting 2013 Discussion Thread! SEE THE FUTURE! PS4 incoming! NEW Yakuza and Atelier for PS4!? THE Last Guardian now an Orbis game!? Wallstreet Journal: Gaikai for BC!

This just came completely out of the blue! Soooooooooooooooooooo hyped!

Around the Network

PS4? Don't you see? They are finally going to unlock the power of the C3LL.

This is just a PSA to tell us to keep our PS3's at least 3 feet away from the wall.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

Damn, I almost wish I didn´t know about that announcement, it´s gonna be 20 long days.

i wonder if we´ll get a quick look at what Guerrilla Games, Sucker Punch and others have been developing for the PS4.

RafaelOrix said:
bananaking21 said:
Lafiel said:
guys, Pachter twittered that he predicts this to be a console announcement

in other words the world might end february the 19th as the universe can't accept Pachter being right

fuck.... the only way the univerise might accept this is that we make a sarcifice in its name, the unltimate sarcifice. one memeber from vgchartz must go and have sex with rosie o'donnell, the unltimate sarcifice! i vote pezus!

Mugen is the one chosen to be sacrificed. No question about it!

Mugen it is then!! we can let him wear a pezus condom and that way we hit two birds with one rock (pun intended) 

Mugen you are summoned to have coitus  rosie o'donnell to save the unvieling of the PS4 in 20.feb, if you do not fullfil your duty the univerise will collapse and the apple pippin will become the best selling console of ALL TIME

Had to post this on vgc ^_^

Around the Network
pezus said:
bananaking21 said:
Lafiel said:

in other words the world might end february the 19th as the universe can't accept Pachter being right

fuck.... the only way the univerise might accept this is that we make a sarcifice in its name, the unltimate sarcifice. one memeber from vgchartz must go and have sex with rosie o'donnell, the unltimate sarcifice! i vote pezus!

If that is what must be done. I accept!

not you got lucky with this one, Mugen started the thread so he must be the sarcifice! he will just wear a pezus condom

bananaking21 said:
RafaelOrix said:
bananaking21 said:
Lafiel said:

Mugen is the one chosen to be sacrificed. No question about it!

Mugen it is then!! we can let him wear a pezus condom and that way we hit two birds with one rock (pun intended) 

Mugen you are summoned to have coitus  rosie o'donnell to save the unvieling of the PS4 in 20.feb, if you do not fullfil your duty the univerise will collapse and the apple pippin will become the best selling console of ALL TIME

Oh the image, it burns my brain...

I'm very excited to see the PS4, at least it won't take long to reveal it!

If it's the new Playstation, I'm just hoping Persona 5 is released for it!!

wait what....why am I getting sacrificed!? lol damn it I get sacrificed over at the vita thread and now in the ps4 thread as well? haha

but yea hypppppppppe

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Turkish said:

Had to post this on vgc ^_^

That's just cold ;)