By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Retro picks up Vigil, Junction Point, BioWare employees

Go Nintendo

Retro is certainly working on one large-scale project. We've reported on new hires in the past, but now we have information that points to new employees from Vigil, Junction Point and Bioware Austin joining the team. Will we finally get to see what Retro is working on come E3?

Link

Around the Network

If I recall correctly, they picked up an environment artist from Naughty Dog last year too.

For the sake of seeing something different from them, I hope their Wii U project is not another Metroid game. Starfox, Zelda, or a new IP would be ideal.

At any rate, Retro are one of the most talented developers in the world, and so far they've never turned out a game that wasn't quality, so I'm going nuts waiting to find out what they're doing.

E3 gon be good

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

Awesome....

Wii U need some Retro Power

I hope they wont waste it on a generic first person shooter , to make the Wii-U appeal to the "Hardcore" gamer.
seeing as how Nintendo boasted on Blops 2 and ZombiU as WiiU system sellers.

Around the Network

Metroid Prime 4.

Hopefully it's not metroid.

donkey kong 128

Hopefully it's Metroid.

well it's probably not a Metroid game but whatever it is I hope it's something with a dark tone

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(