By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Retro picks up Vigil, Junction Point, BioWare employees

Imagine at the end of the conference, a video starts playing of a huge alien world. Your character looks around from a first person view. Then the iconic visor and arm cannon come up and it's Metroid Prime 4. Ridley fight is show briefly and trailer ends with an October 2013 date. Oh man, that would make my year.

Around the Network

I really want a new IP. Bioware Austin was responsible for Star Wars The Old Republic. Could the new game be an MMO of some kind? I doubt it, but I do expect a strong multiplayer online aspect to whatever it is. It's something really missing from Nintendo's portfolio. A game like Halo that has a strong online multiplayer community. Of course MarioKart and SSB will fill that role too, but the huge games of modern times have great multiplayer to add value. Retro certainly is expanding rapidly, both in their building and in staff. Perhaps multiple games are in the works - which would be really awesome.

Another Metroid FPA I reckon, probably tying in that mysterious ship at the end of Prime 3 which most people have forgotten about!

Wii Music U

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Please.

Please be a new IP.

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
Please.

Please be a new IP.

Still think your sig is hot...

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

DanneSandin said:
Carl2291 said:
Please.

Please be a new IP.

The new IP could have a hidden level, one where you play with boobi-... I mean, swim like the Cthulu!

Carl2291 said:
DanneSandin said:
Carl2291 said:
Please.

Please be a new IP.

The new IP could have a hidden level, one where you play with boobi-... I mean, swim like the Cthulu!

Oh, I'd LOVE to swim with cthulu!!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Won't be new ip. If i remember correctly reggie says little aftet e3 they are working on something that everyone want to return. Also weren't they also rumored to have a small team to work on donkey kong country 3ds ?

But we must first concentrate ourselves on the way to entertain people, for video games to live. Else, it's a world where sales representative will win, which has as effect to kill creativity. I want to say to the creators all around the world:"Courage, Dare!". Shigeru Miyamoto.

PullusPardus said:
I hope they wont waste it on a generic first person shooter , to make the Wii-U appeal to the "Hardcore" gamer.
seeing as how Nintendo boasted on Blops 2 and ZombiU as WiiU system sellers.

Sorry? ZombiU is everything but generic...