By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - [Fire Emblem Awakening]Lifetime Prediction Sales of 2013 (Avg 1.19mil)

Three days, left, sorry no MM gif here.

Around the Network

Hmmm, this is hard... 1.3m will be my guess.

My EB Games got it way early. It's been sitting on my shelf with its pretty art book for almost a week already!

8th gen predictions. (made early 2014)
PS4: 60-65m
WiiU: 30-35m
X1: 30-35m
3DS: 80-85m
PSV: 15-20m

Bring on your predictions before i close it! Thank you...

Well it is midnight EST, so the game is up for purchase on the eShop for NA. So if you are buying digitally you can get it. I have mine downloading now.

Around the Network

Im happy its out but im getting it from retail

Got mine since Wednesday with the artbook! Its an amazing game + DLC with Marth is already out! Buying another copy to keep sealed as Fire Emblem games tend to be rare afterwards hiihih game collector here

tbone51 said:

I owed my brother money from getting me the SE Zelda 3DS, so I bought him the Fire Embelm SE 3DS which comes with the art book, so I figured I didn't need two of those, so I bought mine digital. My brother's 3DS don't come until Tuesday at the earliest.

BlkPaladin said:
tbone51 said:

I owed my brother money from getting me the SE Zelda 3DS, so I bought him the Fire Embelm SE 3DS which comes with the art book, so I figured I didn't need two of those, so I bought mine digital. My brother's 3DS don't come until Tuesday at the earliest.

ok cool! This game is gonna be great, should be up there with nintendo's main franchises imo! This game will be put from small Nintendo Franchises (KIU, Golden Sun, EarthBound) into its regular Nintendo Franchises (Kirby,Star Fox) but not the big Franchise (Mario,DK,Zelda,Pokemon) which it should be!

Vinniegambini said:
Got mine since Wednesday with the artbook! Its an amazing game + DLC with Marth is already out! Buying another copy to keep sealed as Fire Emblem games tend to be rare afterwards hiihih game collector here

your very smart, it will be depending on how many copies nintendo brings out! Lucky for you, i have to wait! Now I might Want to get another Retail Copy just like you...Hmmm! Did you get the 3DS model? (cobalt blue fire emblem)