By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - [Fire Emblem Awakening]Lifetime Prediction Sales of 2013 (Avg 1.19mil)

BlkPaladin said:
I will say 1.25million, which will make it the best selling one.

it'll will be more than the best! It'll dominate the rest imo!

Around the Network

I say about 1.4m. It has already sold about .5m in Japan which probably not counting the digital copies too. Almost1m copies in the west isn't unreasonable and NoA seem to be actually pushing it

My Hummingbird

3DS Friend Code: 047387541842

tbone51 said:
Kasz216 said:

hm.

Still having a hard time with this lol

Well yeah, was going to guess, but then I realized that FIre Emblem already sold more then the last one just on the basis of Japan alone, so really i've got no clue.

Honestly I think the "Sacred Stones" style that allows grindin is just more popular.

Kasz216 said:
tbone51 said:
Kasz216 said:

hm.

Still having a hard time with this lol

Well yeah, was going to guess, but then I realized that FIre Emblem already sold more then the last one just on the basis of Japan alone, so really i've got no clue.

Honestly I think the "Sacred Stones" style that allows grindin is just more popular.

never got my hands on it unfortunately! This game with out a doubt wil be the first of the franchise to pass the mil mark and not only do that! But has a chance to make 1.5mil maybe 2mil, This one seems so popular!

bump!!!

Around the Network

Just got it! The artbook is really nice!

MentalAlliance said:

just got what? Pre order?

tbone51 said:
MentalAlliance said:

Nope, the actual game. EB Games Canada is selling it early starting today! :)

MentalAlliance said:
tbone51 said:
MentalAlliance said:

your F-ing Lucky!

tbone51 said:
MentalAlliance said:

your F-ing Lucky!

Haha, don't worry it's less than a week away for you. As for me? It's less of a wait than that because I already own it. But still, less than a week isn't too long. Well, it's a fair bit longer than not waiting any more at all, like me, but still not too long a wait. Though that might be easier for me to say considering I don't have to wait any more. Because I already own it.