By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - [Fire Emblem Awakening]Lifetime Prediction Sales of 2013 (Avg 1.19mil)

1.2m :)

Around the Network

this will be the best selling Fire Emblem, i will say 1.12m

I'm thinking about 200,000 in EU and 550,000 in NA for a total of about 1.25 million. So my prediction is 1.25 million.

1.5 Million lifetime sales for that game, and I think that is high-balling it. Maybe it has a chance of reaching that after a price drop or two. Probably after it becomes "Player's Choice" or whatever Nintendo decides to call it this cycle.

The Screamapillar is easily identified by its constant screaming—it even screams in its sleep. The Screamapillar is the favorite food of everything, is sexually attracted to fire, and needs constant reassurance or it will die.

Around the Network
Veknoid_Outcast said:

Damn... I advise you higher but hey... You never kno... Im addin this in!!!

Screamapillar said:
1.5 Million lifetime sales for that game, and I think that is high-balling it. Maybe it has a chance of reaching that after a price drop or two. Probably after it becomes "Player's Choice" or whatever Nintendo decides to call it this cycle.

While I'm going to stick with my 1.25 million, I honestly think most of us are underestimating the sales of this Fire Emblem, so I think you may not be high-balling it. I think too much of us might be depending on previous Fire Emblem sales trends when making our predictions. I could see this one being a real hit.

MentalAlliance said:
Screamapillar said:

While I'm going to stick with my 1.25 million, I honestly think most of us are underestimating the sales of this Fire Emblem, so I think you may not be high-balling it. I think too much of us might be depending on previous Fire Emblem sales trends when making our predictions. I could see this one being a real hit.

same here... Its gonna be big. I know it, the other titles is wat people are judging on. I personally think this game will get over 2mil if not close to it lifetime. Others looked at me like im crazy lol. Fire Emblem is very popular especially this title. I've played the DS one but no1 talked about it. Now this one everyone including new players want it! I say best Fire Emblem and Best 3DS title out there as of now (if not including later during this year titles such as pokemon!)

tbone51 said:
MentalAlliance said:

same here... Its gonna be big. I know it, the other titles is wat people are judging on. I personally think this game will get over 2mil if not close to it lifetime. Others looked at me like im crazy lol. Fire Emblem is very popular especially this title. I've played the DS one but no1 talked about it. Now this one everyone including new players want it! I say best Fire Emblem and Best 3DS title out there as of now (if not including later during this year titles such as pokemon!)

Yeah, I honestly wouldn't be all that surprised if it hit anywhere between 1.5-2 million. But like I said, I'm sticking with my 1.25 million haha, but it would be nice to see it perform much better.

MentalAlliance said:
tbone51 said:
MentalAlliance said:

Yeah, I honestly wouldn't be all that surprised if it hit anywhere between 1.5-2 million. But like I said, I'm sticking with my 1.25 million haha, but it would be nice to see it perform much better.

With this and the next SSB i think nintendo will have a big franchise. I mean i cant believe Nintendo came up with this one! Its Nintendos most underatted franchise imo with Pikmin being a close second!