By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - [Fire Emblem Awakening]Lifetime Prediction Sales of 2013 (Avg 1.19mil)

tbone51 said:
Vinniegambini said:
Got mine since Wednesday with the artbook! Its an amazing game + DLC with Marth is already out! Buying another copy to keep sealed as Fire Emblem games tend to be rare afterwards hiihih game collector here

your very smart, it will be depending on how many copies nintendo brings out! Lucky for you, i have to wait! Now I might Want to get another Retail Copy just like you...Hmmm! Did you get the 3DS model? (cobalt blue fire emblem)

Nah already got my XL Mario Kart Bundle for 159.99$ with a free skylanders game lol ;) Plus in Canada, the FE Lmt edition sold out, can't buy it. :( Orelse would of bought it, kept it for two years then sell it on ebay for profit, I know .... lol

Around the Network
Vinniegambini said:
tbone51 said:
Vinniegambini said:
Got mine since Wednesday with the artbook! Its an amazing game + DLC with Marth is already out! Buying another copy to keep sealed as Fire Emblem games tend to be rare afterwards hiihih game collector here

your very smart, it will be depending on how many copies nintendo brings out! Lucky for you, i have to wait! Now I might Want to get another Retail Copy just like you...Hmmm! Did you get the 3DS model? (cobalt blue fire emblem)

Nah already got my XL Mario Kart Bundle for 159.99$ with a free skylanders game lol ;) Plus in Canada, the FE Lmt edition sold out, can't buy it. :( Orelse would of bought it, kept it for two years then sell it on ebay for profit, I know .... lol

oh from Canada! Cool! Well then good luck to ya.

You may predict here, but it wont be counted! Its closed from here out, the avg sales of VGC users for this game is 1.19mil!