By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Best conclusion to a movie trilogy?

Best conclusion to a movie trilogy?

The Dark Knight Rises 42 16.09%

Toy Story 3 53 20.31%

Harry Potter: Deathly Hallows Part 2 4 1.53%

Godfather Part 3 5 1.92%

Back to the Future: Part 3 9 3.45%

Lord of the Rings: Return of the King 97 37.16%

Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith 21 8.05%

Star Wars: Return of the Jedi 18 6.90%

Other 9 3.45%

Total:258

Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith
By far.

Around the Network

Lord of the Rings, Batman dragged too much.

The Last Crusade

Never seen Star Wars or Lord of the rings.

1. Toy Story 3
2. Bourne Trilogy

No other series is worthy of ranking imo. I've seen Batman, but TDKR was pretty crappy.

JWeinCom said:
Toy Story 3 pretty much fulfilled the story perfectly. Toy Story was a series about growing up and both the beauty and pain of moving on, and the ending perfectly encapsulated that.

This. I really thought Toy Story 3 captured this pefectly. I thought another theme concened parenthood and having to eventually let your kids "go" and make their own choices in life......just a brilliant movie in my opinion.

Around the Network
NintendoPie said:

I've always actually wanted to watch the series, I just never get around to it. 

Don't go around telling people that. Because the next thing you know, you're busy watching through more than half a dozen hours of a boring, overrated sci-fi movie series on your 15th birthday. It underwhelmed me so much, it ain't even funny.

OT, I'd say Back to the Future Part III. Although rewatching it for the first time highlighted some inconsistencies, it's still a pretty satisfying conclusion to an excellent set of movies.

“These are my principles; if you don’t like them, I have others.” – Groucho Marx

Return of The King baby!!!

TDKR is crap but still has the best conclusion of movies you named

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly.

Every other answer is wrong.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Immortal said:
NintendoPie said:

I've always actually wanted to watch the series, I just never get around to it. 

Don't go around telling people that. Because the next thing you know, you're busy watching through more than half a dozen hours of a boring, overrated sci-fi movie series on your 15th birthday. It underwhelmed me so much, it ain't even funny.

OT, I'd say Back to the Future Part III. Although rewatching it for the first time highlighted some inconsistencies, it's still a pretty satisfying conclusion to an excellent set of movies.

Seriously? You are the only person that I've ever met who said Star Wars is boring.