By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Final Fantasy VIII lovers, who wants a remake?

Tagged games:

Remake?

Yep 73 76.84%

Nop 22 23.16%

Total:95
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
no because ff 7 deserves more the remake but if they made it i would buy it lol, its my second favourite ffantasy

I love how it's your 2nd favorite FF, yet you wouldn't want a remake. Some of the logic in this thread just blows my mind.

Around the Network

Considering the Square part of Square-Enix is moving towards being a mobile game maker, I wouldn't expect much of anything unless it is on an iOS platform. That is until they get burned by their Zynga like pricing practices.

I sure do! :D but I dont know if SE are up for it in there current form.

No, I don't want a remake. I want a new game that will make me love Final Fantasy again.

I would buy a final fantasy remake collection, if one was to be made. Those pre-playstation final fantasies are something which I just can't get around to play. Remake of them with current graphics... damn, I would like to try it out.

And more on topic, why not. Remakes are much better than originals.

Around the Network
TheKoreanGuy said:
No, I don't want a remake. I want a new game that will make me love Final Fantasy again.

What makes you think one comes at the expense of the other. Like I've been sayin', remakes have been part of SE's workload since FFVII.

I actually would like to see a Leguna game.. Those sections were far more interessting than the Squall and co stuff..

But the best thing of Final Fantasy 8 should get a official ( not those lousy knockoffs) release on iOS and android: Triple Triad

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

without question its my 2nd favorite rpg ever, only behind lost odyssey.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
without question its my 2nd favorite rpg ever, only behind lost odyssey.

Looking at your avi, I can see that :) Wouldn't it be just awesome having FFX-like graphics in a remake? Same CGs, just the in-game graphics like FFX. Ah, I'd love that.

I remember when I was in high-school, and I had this background on my school computer, and I was in love with the FFX artwork.

Though the graphics never were that incredible, they were still very pretty, even by today's standards.

You know, we got Advent Children, we got Crisis Core and the whole slew of FFVII products, but I was just hoping FFVIII could get a little graphics remake, kinda like OoT 3D.

@happydolphin, i imagine that could still happen and i would think it would take a full funding by either nintendo , sony or microsoft for that too happen. i am getting the ff10 hd when it ever comes out as well, i loved ff10 ( beat it over 10 times already ). ff8 i beat that game at least once a year since it came out, i own 20 figurines,10 wall scrolls,wallets,signed copies of the game and everything i can get of its genius.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1