I like women! 30 25.21%

In my bedroom 11 9.24%

In my basement 6 5.04%

You are a woman!? ME TOO!... 11 9.24%

Hold on while I photoshop... 7 5.88%

Total:119
Marucha said:
sethnintendo said:

I'd have to say your one of my favorite females on the site. You responded to two of my weird threads (what sense would you give up/value the most and would you change your gender).

Wait what high horse do you come on--oh .... wait, you were complimenting me lol... thanks...

Semi compliment (considering there aren't too many females).  Just kidding...  Oh shit...  You also do the...  You stole my style!

Around the Network
zero129 said:
ghost_of_fazz said:
There's this girl. RolStoppable. Very skilled at racing games, and an australian hottie.

hmm i can agree to this post, i had a run in with her in the past, didnt tunr out so good for me xD

You were naive.  Rol is just too damn good at MK and video games in general.  I had a falling out with him but I would never question his gaming skill.

zero129 said:
sethnintendo said:
zero129 said:
ghost_of_fazz said:
There's this girl. RolStoppable. Very skilled at racing games, and an australian hottie.

hmm i can agree to this post, i had a run in with her in the past, didnt tunr out so good for me xD

You were naive.  Rol is just too damn good at MK and video games in general.  I had a falling out with him but I would never question his gaming skill.

I want him at street fighter next xD

Street Fighter on 3DS is semi cheap considering the special moves are just a touch away.  I've only played it a few hours on 3DS online and it usually ends with me being barely beaten by someone from Japan.  Beware of the Japanese on SF4 3DS online.   Also, beware of females on Dr. Mario (WiiWare) online.

zero129 said:
sethnintendo said:
zero129 said:
sethnintendo said:
zero129 said:
ghost_of_fazz said:

I want him at street fighter next xD

Street Fighter on 3DS is semi cheap considering the special moves are just a touch away.  I've only played it a few hours on 3DS online and it usually ends with me being barely beaten by someone from Japan.

I want him on PC where real men stand xD (Rol expect your gaming PC in the mail in the next 5 days xD)

(Well at least i know he cant challenge me here muahahahahahahaha xD)

SF is on PC?  That is news to me.

ioi said:
What is a woman?

You gotta have a few.  I'd imagine you roll up with your Bentley and be like what up?  They jump in and give you road head.

Around the Network
zero129 said:
sethnintendo said:
ioi said:
What is a woman?

You gotta have a few.  I'd imagine you roll up with your Bently and be like what up?  They jump in and give you road head.

You dare speak to the master in such a way!!, Clearly he doesnt even need to rol up before he even leaves he has a nation of women behind him!!.

Hey! You weren't suppose to quote that yet...  I misspelled Bentley....  Just shows you that I am not worthy.

The mods here despise females. I once tried to make a thread in which the vgchartz female community could congregate safely away from lusty perverts like ninpie, but they locked it. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=146987

Marucha said:

Do we exist?

Yep, women users exist on here. I'm one of them.

My blog: TsalagiDragon on Wordpress

My online store: Tsalagi Dreams 

My Twitter: @Scary4Eva

Watch out females!!! This is a bait thread.

zero129 said:
Zappykins said:
If there is no women were do the little gamers come from?

I have sent them to you my son, for all you woman belong to us xD

You can have my women, but these little gamers you are sending me.  Can they at least be 30? 

Thx.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!