You are a woman!? ME TOO!... 11 9.24%

Hold on while I photoshop... 7 5.88%

Total:119

.....Just curious: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=145248

Around the Network

lol girls don't like video games, your silly 

Marucha said:
This thread is so awkward now... LOL

We tend to scare the ladies away from this site.

i had a black and tan dachshund once,he really was the cutest thing,sadly missed(the picture reminds me of a dachshund but maybe it isn't)

Above & Beyond

ioi said:
What is a woman?

That thing in nordlead's avatar.

Not sure they really exist tbh, it might be  a photoshop.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network
zuvuyeay said:
i had a black and tan dachshund once,he really was the cutest thing,sadly missed(the picture reminds me of a dachshund but maybe it isn't)

:(:( I love animals. I'm sorry for your loss. My avatar is a painting of our dachshund. She's a lazy spoiled dog. I lost a dog too recently, but he lived until practically over 100 years old in dog time.. I might do a painting for my mother since she was the one who mainly took care of him

Back OT: SQUEEEE *feminine noises*

zero129 said:
sethnintendo said:
zero129 said:
sethnintendo said:
zero129 said:
sethnintendo said:
zero129 said:
ghost_of_fazz said:
There's this girl. RolStoppable. Very skilled at racing games, and an australian hottie.

hmm i can agree to this post, i had a run in with her in the past, didnt tunr out so good for me xD

You were naive.  Rol is just too damn good at MK and video games in general.  I had a falling out with him but I would never question his gaming skill.

I want him at street fighter next xD

Street Fighter on 3DS is semi cheap considering the special moves are just a touch away.  I've only played it a few hours on 3DS online and it usually ends with me being barely beaten by someone from Japan.

I want him on PC where real men stand xD (Rol expect your gaming PC in the mail in the next 5 days xD)

(Well at least i know he cant challenge me here muahahahahahahaha xD)

SF is on PC?  That is news to me.

Yes i own both Super Street fighter 4 AE on PC and Street Fighter vs Tekken xD.

I welcome all challengers xD (Mostly Rol xD) (And yes i do suck at SF now but i will still take on anyone xD)

I got both Street Fighter AE and Street Fighter X Tekken on PC too!  When is this challenge going to happen?