Nah 10 8.40%

I like women! 30 25.21%

In my bedroom 11 9.24%

In my basement 6 5.04%

You are a woman!? ME TOO!... 11 9.24%

Hold on while I photoshop... 7 5.88%

Total:119
Chris Hu said:

It turns out that the girlfriend he was talking about for quiet a while and supposedy died due to cancer last year never existed. 

I guess I just have no concept of how something like that could even happen. 

Around the Network

What would be even weirder (and harder to prove) is if there are females on this forum... but they just pretend to be guys.

Marucha said:
What would be even weirder (and harder to prove) is if there are females on this forum... but they just pretend to be guys.

I don't understand why you would pretend to not be a girl. You get so many royalties!

Marucha said:

Do we exist?

Definitely not

>_>

<_<

Marucha said:
AndrewWK said:
Isn´t SalParadise a chick?

You should invite them here :)

It is just one chick not a group I haven´t seen her for a while in this forum maybe you´ll find her she is really nice I guess.

Around the Network
NintendoPie said:
Marucha said:

I don't understand why you would pretend to not be a girl. You get so many royalties!

I actually didn't notice right away the forum was so predominantly male. It just seemed like a really different atmosphere, but then I am used to going to gaming sites, reading technology/tech sites, and so then I get along well with both sexes so...

Maris said:
Marucha said:

Do we exist?

Definitely not

>_>

<_<

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

></!!!!!!

zero129 said:

Are you really trying to be a little boss here ninpie??

Truth? did i touch a nerve or something whats up with you dude??.

Also a joke is a joke dude unless you want me to come down on you everytime you post out of order dont do such things again.....

When did I try to be a "little boss"?

I just don't think we need to be taking this thread out side of their places. They should stay in there because that's where they belong. Period. 

Why in the world did you take what I said so offensively? I was not trying to make it seem that way.

zero129 said:

I took it that way cos to me it sounded that way, if im having a joke about something i dont need someone telling me i cant.

Also I know where threads belong i have been here longer then you so trust me i know what flys and what doesnt.

Also if i thought my comment wouldnt fit here i wouldnt of made it, The OP said "we can start our own little rising" clearly that was in response to my and your threads and that in itself gave me the right to comment on it in a joking way.

What i dont understand is why you felt the need to tell me not the say such things.. Are we only allowed to keep our own threads alive??.

Is the a problem with me wanting to help keep this thread alive and for users to have some fun it?, no. Your meant to be a fricking kid (How anyone could believe this i dont know), Why the hell dont you start acting like one and learn fun...

I seriously don't know why you are getting so defensive over this. I was suggesting, "And please don't... It's supposed to only stay in there."

I wasn't like, "You better stay in there Zero! Or else I'm going to report you!!!" Seriously, don't start to insult me over this. There is really no reason. (I am actually a "kid" though. I seriously turned 14 last year.)

Edit: Though now we should stop posting in this thread about all of this. If you want to keep talking about this PM me.

If there is no women were do the little gamers come from?

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!