Total:119
Marucha said:
AndrewWK said:
Isn´t SalParadise a chick?

I can't find them, but I found Chunli ~ Sent a request

Yay!

Mini resistance!!

did you see her last active date? friend rutea7

you are the most active female user right now. 

go through my friends list and you'll see others. not many others

Around the Network
Kenology said:

True, she was a friend bot. 

That would explain why she didn't log in since 2011 and is still has accepted friend requests as late as last month.

But I did see her post every now and again on specific game walls.  And since when was it confirmed she wasn't really a girl?

Well... I guess it was too good to be true. Girls don't just show up and start friending everyone on here like they own the place!

I'd vote women are a myth, but I prefered to post about it.

Marucha, you are a rare pokemon on vgchartz. Almost 99.99 nine nine nine nine nine, nine nine nine nine % of users on here are male.

So, you are the balance to almost 1.5k active male users, that's how much you're worth.

Kenology said:

VGChartzgirl, ftw

Marucha said:

Do we exist?

I'm surprised she hasn't friended you yet.  She's friends with EVERYONE.

She was about as real as Manti Teo's online girlfriend.

NintendoPie said:

Well... I guess it was too good to be true. Girls don't just show up and start friending everyone on here like they own the place!

Maybe that was just her thing then. 

Some people just troll...  Some people spam...  VGChartzgirl just sends friend requests. 

I ain't mad at her!

@Marucha:  Hope you are here to stay.  I'd like to join your resistance even though I'm a dude.  I am a matriarchist!

Around the Network
Chris Hu said:
Kenology said:

VGChartzgirl, ftw

Marucha said:

Do we exist?

You know, I was watching SportsCenter this morning and I still have no idea what that whole thing was about.

Kenology said:
NintendoPie said:

Maybe that was just her thing then. 

Some people just troll...  Some people spam...  VGChartzgirl just sends friend requests. 

I ain't mad at her!

@Marucha:  Hope you are here to stay.  I'd like to join your resistance even though I'm a dude.  I am a matriarchist!

I think so. If I get mad, I will just go post on another forum, or comment board, or art forum for a little while... I'll come back LOL. I like to read the Japan sales threads the most.... and post other random fun~

I might start an art thread when I finish this commission... maybe we can do requests~ (unless it already exists?)

An active girl poster....on VGC!? 

I always thought all "girls" on this site were spambots xD

Nintendo and PC gamer

Proof or didn't happen.

Kenology said:
Chris Hu said:
Kenology said:

VGChartzgirl, ftw

Marucha said:

Do we exist?

You know, I was watching SportsCenter this morning and I still have no idea what that whole thing was about.

It turns out that the girlfriend he was talking about for quiet a while and supposedy died due to cancer last year never existed.