By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Was 911 an inside job?

Was it?

No 109 98.20%

Total:109
zero129 said:
Max King of the Wild said:
Truthers - we look for 100% truth... even if its made up

What are you doing??

So far you have posted pretty much nothing in this topic other then "HAHAHA you guys are not telling the truth hahahaha" Pretty much....

everything that needs to be said has been said already.

truthers - ladies and gentlrman of the jury this does not make sense. chewbacca is a wooki

cklmb1 - actually your wrong and heres why

Around the Network

Also zero go cry to gnome for not bringing anything to the discussion

I can understand people not listening to nobodies like myself, but how about listening to those who know better than anyone on this site. And PLEASE, watch it all:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=YW6mJOqRDI4

If you don't want to watch it now, bookmark it for later. And before anyone notes it, my sig pic has nothing to do with 'Anonymous', whom I loath. It's a mask from one of my favourite films.

Ckmlb1 said:
Bin Laden claiming responsibility for 9/11 in video: http://youtu.be/KiKyWJRRjnU

Sir.please stop posting such stupid disinfo.

Even a dumbed down who does not realize that a 50 year old is speaking with the voice of a 30 year old will realize that this video is not 

lip sync.

the spoken words do not fit with the lip movement.

So many bin laden videos have been proven as fake,but as long as a long nose guy with a beard is supposed to be bin laden,and as long as you hear the words you want to hear everything is fine.

Do you want to know how worthless this video is?just google fbi bin laden warrant,and you will find something interessting.

There is no word about 911 in bin ladens warrant

Why?

official fbi statement:no hard evidence.

Question for all the truthers on here... if 9/11 was indeed an inside job perpetrated by the US government, and not by Islamic terrorists as the "official" story goes (about which you have all pretty much come to the conclusion that it was either partially or completely fabricated by the government)... then why were people in the Islamic world celebrating this attack and praising Osama Bin Laden the minute they heard the news?

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Around the Network
SxyxS said:
Ckmlb1 said:
Bin Laden claiming responsibility for 9/11 in video: http://youtu.be/KiKyWJRRjnU

Sir.please stop posting such stupid disinfo.

Even a dumbed down who does not realize that a 50 year old is speaking with the voice of a 30 year old will realize that this video is not 

lip sync.

the spoken words do not fit with the lip movement.

So many bin laden videos have been proven as fake,but as long as a long nose guy with a beard is supposed to be bin laden,and as long as you hear the words you want to hear everything is fine.

Do you want to know how worthless this video is?just google fbi bin laden warrant,and you will find something interessting.

There is no word about 911 in bin ladens warrant

Why?

official fbi statement:no hard evidence.

Youre on a whole different level of ridiculous.

NightDragon83 said:

Question for all the truthers on here... if 9/11 was indeed an inside job perpetrated by the US government, and not by Islamic terrorists as the "official" story goes (about which you have all pretty much come to the conclusion that it was either partially or completely fabricated by the government)... then why were people in the Islamic world celebrating this attack and praising Osama Bin Laden the minute they heard the news?

Come on, that is flimsy proof at best.

NightDragon83 said:

Because America is a supporter of israhell which is an enemy of Palestinians which makes America an enemy as well so any attack on America would be a good thing.

like everybody ells most people thought that it was an islamic attack but then it lead to war on Afghanistan and then Iraq which had nothing to do with it. but by the time people woke up and figured it out it was too late! who is going to take justice for all the people who have suffered in these countries? this is America, destroy others so they can have it good! the global force for good as they like to advertise themselves!

people fall for it time and time again!

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

snyps said:
outlawauron said:
snyps said:
outlawauron said:
snyps said:
edit

nevermind I'm going to wait for the OP to say something.  I'm done.  In the empire of lies, truth is treason and ignorance of duality is king.

Once again, I can't imagine someone actually saying this out of their mouths. At least, not without some sort of narcotics.

Narrow minded ness Dampens imagination.   

And believing every documentary or article you read leads you to false conclusions while giving yourself a false sense of security and arrogance.

At least I watch documentaries instead of believing the "official" narrative like a good little loyalist.  I get nothing from my conclusions except a drive to participate in central committees for my county party and to keep watch over my government employees voting records like the founders intended.  I do everything in mt power to preserve the bill of rights.

What do you do? 

It's not about watching them, it's about beliving in their authenticity and taking conspiracies as gospel. I hold no positive feelings to my government, and I wouldn't consider myself a patriotic person in the slightest. I'm just not dumb enough to believe it was an inside job.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

http://www.cool-places.0catch.com/911/OpenLetterToRichardGage.pdf

that didnt take long to discredit richard gage... now to eating my meat sandwich