By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Was 911 an inside job?

Was it?

No 109 98.20%

Total:109

Lol you still havent responded to why a non demo man would be saying it to a fireman and why the government involved the owner in the first place

Around the Network
Screamapillar said:
spurgeonryan said:
Yes.

Did we all not see the Michael Moore movie? Some was true.

Aw, come on.  You can't seriously be basing your opinions about 9/11 on a Michael Moore film.  That's just ridiculous.  It was written, filmed, and edited for the sole purpose of Michael Moore saying whatever he wanted to say, nothing more.

I disagree with micheal moore about who did 9/11 but I can tell you didn't watch Fahrenheit 9/11.  So why are you responding to a movie you didn't see?  Programmed by talking heads very much?

Max King of the Wild said:
Lol you still havent responded to why a non demo man would be saying it to a fireman and why the government involved the owner in the first place

That is a different debate. We WERE trying to establish what 'pull it' actually means. I've provided you with proof that indeed it IS a demolition term. Now you have to explain why these demolition experts are wrong. If you can't do that then you have to accept that 'pull it' is what it was said to be. you seem to want to move the goal posts every other post.

outlawauron said:
snyps said:
edit

nevermind I'm going to wait for the OP to say something.  I'm done.  In the empire of lies, truth is treason and ignorance of duality is king.

Once again, I can't imagine someone actually saying this out of their mouths. At least, not without some sort of narcotics.

Narrow minded ness Dampens imagination.   

I think you need to pay attention to who you are talking to first of all. Secondly pull it can mean a lot of things to a lot of people. It may mean something to a demo guy (which niether fireman nor the owner are) but in layman's terms it means pull the plug/pull the operation. On top of that your own video contradicts your point. The video says it means to pull it down in demolition terms. Which you see them dot at a point which they didnt do to the building you suggest they did it to. Your post is ridiculous and illogical

Around the Network
snyps said:
outlawauron said:
snyps said:
edit

nevermind I'm going to wait for the OP to say something.  I'm done.  In the empire of lies, truth is treason and ignorance of duality is king.

Once again, I can't imagine someone actually saying this out of their mouths. At least, not without some sort of narcotics.

And believing every documentary or article you read leads you to false conclusions while giving yourself a false sense of security and arrogance.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

To the people claiming there were no remains of a plane at the Pentagon: http://www.911myths.com/index.php/Flight_77

XBL Gamertag: ckmlb, PSN ID: ckmlb

Bin Laden claiming responsibility for 9/11 in video: http://youtu.be/KiKyWJRRjnU

XBL Gamertag: ckmlb, PSN ID: ckmlb

outlawauron said:
snyps said:
outlawauron said:
snyps said:
edit

And believing every documentary or article you read leads you to false conclusions while giving yourself a false sense of security and arrogance.

At least I watch documentaries instead of believing the "official" narrative like a good little loyalist.  I get nothing from my conclusions except a drive to participate in central committees for my county party and to keep watch over my government employees voting records like the founders intended.  I do everything in mt power to preserve the bill of rights.

What do you do? 

Ckmlb1 said:
Bin Laden claiming responsibility for 9/11 in video: http://youtu.be/KiKyWJRRjnU

Really? Even if those subtitles are correct, I didn't see him personally claim responsibity