By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Was 911 an inside job?

Was it?

No 109 98.20%

Total:109
Gribble said:
Max King of the Wild said:
Gribble said:
Oh, ok.

I'm more interested in the flight path and the size of the hole, as well as why the pilot didn't just nose dive into the Pentagon but decided to do a 360 degree turn first, and of course the lack of footage when there were dozens of cameras in the area and the Pentagon is the most protected building in the world.

So what are you trying to say now? Spit it out... instead of saying "I'm wondering this" say "I think it was this and here is why" We can't debunk you if you don't make a claim... which you are obviously trying to do by questioning things

What I think is that the plane was indeed a military plane and that when that particular part of the Pentagon was re-enforced, they put a 'marker' there for a missile to hone in on. The plane came low and fast from the North and fired the missile. It then banked over and around the Pentagon (which is why some people say they saw a military plane and also thought there was a second plane) Once they'd assumed a plane had hit the Pentagon, they obviously then assumed that the plane they saw must be a second plane, but in fact it was the plane that had fired the missile.

The reason the taxi driver got into such a pickle with his statements and the interview he did was that everything pointed to a North course (verified by many witnesses including policemen), but he was on the bridge on the South course. he then changed where his car was but no matter how many times the interviewers showed him pictures of his car on the South path and pointed out that he was stood next to it, he denied that it was him and insisted that his car wasn't on the Bridge but was in fact on the North flight path. When he thought the camera wasn't rolling he actually said that he was just a small man caught up in something big. That could mean anything of course, but it's worth watching it just to see his body language. He also claimed to have removed the lamp post from the front window of his car by himself and there was absolutely no damage to the hood of the car.

That's how I'm seeing it at the moment, but that could change of course.

So where did flight 77 go? What happened to the passengers on that flight (including the hijackers) and what about the families of the dead from that flight?

XBL Gamertag: ckmlb, PSN ID: ckmlb

Around the Network
chris_wing said:
Ckmlb1 said:
chris_wing said:
So we are allowed to call each other "sick fucks" now without getting banned?

Regardless, this thread has become a gong show on both sides. No one is sticking to a topic, it's a total cluster fuck in here. It's come down to "look, a dead person, feel bad about yourself!".

This is my last post in this thread, not because anyone has been beaten anyone else but because this thread is completely uncivil & fubar. What did I expect from a video game website?

Excuse me? A conspiracy theorist demanded photos of dead people because he believed no one died at the Pentagon. So much evidence has been presented here it's a mountain of evidence: photos, videos, witnesses, bodies, scientific papers...

Edit: Also it's pretty sick saying people that died never did and asking for photos and demanding for me to somehow contact the families of the dead and get them to tell me personally about their dead family members.

He never said no one died at Pentagon.  oops, I posted again.

'Show me the bodies' he said, the bodies were shown then you come in and cry about it and how it's terrible to show photos of bodies. Do you have any evidence to contribute to this debate or no?

Gribble said:
Gribble said:
Oh, ok.

I'm more interested in the flight path and the size of the hole, as well as why the pilot didn't just nose dive into the Pentagon but decided to do a 360 degree turn first, and of course the lack of footage when there were dozens of cameras in the area and the Pentagon is the most protected building in the world.

So what are you trying to say now? Spit it out... instead of saying "I'm wondering this" say "I think it was this and here is why" We can't debunk you if you don't make a claim... which you are obviously trying to do by questioning things

What I think is that the plane was indeed a military plane and that when that particular part of the Pentagon was re-enforced, they put a 'marker' there for a missile to hone in on. The plane came low and fast from the North and fired the missile. It then banked over and around the Pentagon (which is why some people say they saw a military plane and also thought there was a second plane) Once they'd assumed a plane had hit the Pentagon, they obviously then assumed that the plane they saw must be a second plane, but in fact it was the plane that had fired the missile.

Let's take this theory one bit at a time.... So you believe this was a military plane... that flies much faster than a 757, much smaller than a 757, that is unmistakenly not a commercial plane yet somehow almost everyone who saw it saw a huge plane, no missle, and it knocked down light poles.... this theory of yours is getting more and more absurd as we go... As for the plane pieces... how do you explain that please tell

I believe i'm going to lock this. Too many reports, too many people acting out of sorts. Best if we just leave this behind.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Found another one of the popular myths debunked about 9/11. The story about the fireman talking about a bomb in the building, start clearing out. Includes video:

http://www.911myths.com/index.php/Bomb_in_the_building

Around the Network
phinch1 said:
phinch1 said:
anyone going to mention building 7 collapsing? which didnt have a plane hit it but it still came down

Asked and debunked... People convienetly leave out the fact that another building that day collapsed due to a fire but they don't have video so they leave it out. Also, the fact that two buildings just collapsed right next to it leaving a large gash in its front and chunks of it's base missing due to rubble falling over it and dust and debris beaing expelled from 100,000 psi

which building also fell?... I just don't buy it

Floors 4 through 9 suffered partial collapse and/or fire damage. Floors 1–3 were undamaged. Some of the collapse was due to impact from steel and debris from World Trade Center 1 (North Tower). Other collapsed sections were due to fire damage. Portions of internal collapse and burnout were found on upper floors, mainly floors 6–8. The exterior facade suffered severe fire damage. The upper floors (5–9) were on fire after the second tower collapse. A section of the fuselage allegedly from United Airlines flight 175 is claimed to have landed on the top of the building. WTC 5 was the least damaged building of the complex. The Borders bookstore was undamaged after both towers collapsed.

The last standing section of 5 WTC was removed by January 2002.

im still not convinced fire can bring down a building....and i know a lot about what fire damage can cause in buildings

Ckmlb1 said:
Gribble said:
Gribble said:
Oh, ok.

The reason the taxi driver got into such a pickle with his statements and the interview he did was that everything pointed to a North course (verified by many witnesses including policemen), but he was on the bridge on the South course. he then changed where his car was but no matter how many times the interviewers showed him pictures of his car on the South path and pointed out that he was stood next to it, he denied that it was him and insisted that his car wasn't on the Bridge but was in fact on the North flight path. When he thought the camera wasn't rolling he actually said that he was just a small man caught up in something big. That could mean anything of course, but it's worth watching it just to see his body language. He also claimed to have removed the lamp post from the front window of his car by himself and there was absolutely no damage to the hood of the car.

That's how I'm seeing it at the moment, but that could change of course.

So where did flight 77 go? What happened to the passengers on that flight (including the hijackers) and what about the families of the dead from that flight?

That is something I can't answer at the moment. There was a report that flight 77 was still on the radar AFTER the Pentagon was hit and that someone recognised flight 77 landing at another airport later, but nothing I can or anyone else can substantiate at the moment. I think this is probably one of the reasons the 'no dead bodies' idea started:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xlgdh9ifJQ