By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Was 911 an inside job?

Was it?

No 109 98.20%

Total:109

Ok, so let's assume that it IS 'possible' for that type of scenario to create a perfectly uniform effect over a floor or two. Now explain how lighter material can accelerate through an ever growing weight of heavier material without slowing and without moving from a downward thrust. And then explain now tons and tons of steel also disintegrate along with tons and tons of cement.

like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlRhkn8LLeE

Watch the beam turn to dust before your very eyes. It's magic! well, probably sulfar and thermite actually

Pretty extraordinary eh?

Around the Network
dsgrue3 said:
Ckmlb1 said:
dsgrue3 said:
Ckmlb1 said:

Why would pilots that believe the official account come out to say so? You presented a site with about 50 pilots out of  about a quarter million that operate in the US thinking it's an inside job. That's about 0.02% of pilots or something. But apparently some have, probably cause they were tired of hearing about crazy theories:

http://www.911myths.com/index.php/Giulio_Bernacchia, experienced pilot: 

In my opinion the official version of the fact is absolutely plausible, does not require exceptional circumstances, bending of any law of physics or superhuman capabilities. Like other (real pilots) have said, the manoeuvres required of the hijackers were within their (very limited) capabilities, they were performed without any degree of finesse and resulted in damage to the targets only after desperate overmanoeuvring of the planes. The hijackers took advantage of anything that might make their job easier, and decided not to rely on their low piloting skills. It is misleading to make people believe that the hijackers HAD to possess superior pilot skills to do what they did.

About Hani Hanjour, the one you claim could not possibly have been the pilot of the flight 77 into the Pentagon (with more pilot testimony): 

"Impossible"? "No pilot will claim...?" Well, we did not have any difficulty finding pilots who disagreed. Ronald D. Bull, a retired United Airlines pilot, in Jupiter, Florida, told The New American, "It's not that difficult, and certainly not impossible," noting that it's much easier to crash intentionally into a target than to make a controlled landing. "If you're doing a suicide run, like these guys were doing, you'd just keep the nose down and push like the devil," says Capt. Bull, who flew 727s, 747s, 757s, and 767s for many years, internationally and domestically, including into the Washington, D.C., airports.

George Williams of Waxhaw, North Carolina, piloted 707s, 727s, DC-10s, and 747s for Northwest Airlines for 38 years. "I don't see any merit to those arguments whatsoever," Capt. Williams told us. "The Pentagon is a pretty big target and I'd say hitting it was a fairly easy thing to do."

According to 9/11 "investigator" Dick Eastman, whose wild theories are posted on the American Patriot Friends Network and many other Internet sites, Flight 77 was part of an elaborate deception in which a remote-controlled F-16 "killer jet" actually hit the Pentagon, while the 757 swooped over the Pentagon and landed at Reagan National Airport! "With its engines off," says Eastman, Flight 77 silently "coasted" in to the airport and blended in with other air traffic. "There would be few people to see Flight 77 come through, and those who did would doubtless assume that it was yet another routine flight over Reagan National," he claims.

"That's so far-fetched it's beyond ludicrous," says Capt. Williams. "I've flown into Reagan [National Airport] hundreds of times and you can't just sneak in and 'blend in' without air traffic controllers knowing about it and without other pilots and witnesses noticing."

Besides, as Capt. Ron Bull points out, the Eastman scenario would require piloting skills far beyond what it would take to hit the Pentagon. "I've flown into Reagan National many times and my first trip in a 757 was no picnic," he says. "I had to really work at it, and that was after 25 years of experience flying big jets. Any scenario that has the 757 [Flight 77] taking a flight path over the Pentagon and landing at National unobserved is proposing something that is far more difficult � and far more difficult to believe � than flying the plane into the Pentagon. It's just not credible."

All from here: http://web.archive.org/web/20050422030553/http://www.thenewamerican.com/artman/publish/article_1253.shtml

And more:

As I've explained in at least one prior column, Hani Hanjour's flying was hardly the show-quality demonstration often described. It was exceptional only in its recklessness. If anything, his loops and turns and spirals above the nation's capital revealed him to be exactly the shitty pilot he by all accounts was. To hit the Pentagon squarely he needed only a bit of luck, and he got it, possibly with help from the 757's autopilot. Striking a stationary object -- even a large one like the Pentagon -- at high speed and from a steep angle is very difficult. To make the job easier, he came in obliquely, tearing down light poles as he roared across the Pentagon's lawn.

It's true there's only a vestigial similarity between the cockpit of a light trainer and the flight deck of a Boeing. To put it mildly, the attackers, as private pilots, were completely out of their league. However, they were not setting out to perform single-engine missed approaches or Category 3 instrument landings with a failed hydraulic system. For good measure, at least two of the terrorist pilots had rented simulator time in jet aircraft, but striking the Pentagon, or navigating along the Hudson River to Manhattan on a cloudless morning, with the sole intention of steering head-on into a building, did not require a mastery of airmanship. The perpetrators had purchased manuals and videos describing the flight management systems of the 757/767, and as any desktop simulator enthusiast will tell you, elementary operation of the planes' navigational units and autopilots is chiefly an exercise in data programming. You can learn it at home. You won't be good, but you'll be good enough.

"They'd done their homework and they had what they needed," says a United Airlines pilot (name withheld on request), who has flown every model of Boeing from the 737 up. "Rudimentary knowledge and fearlessness."

"As everyone saw, their flying was sloppy and aggressive," says Michael (last name withheld), a pilot with several thousand hours in 757s and 767s. "Their skills and experience, or lack thereof, just weren't relevant."

"The hijackers required only the shallow understanding of the aircraft," agrees Ken Hertz, an airline pilot rated on the 757/767. "In much the same way that a person needn't be an experienced physician in order to perform CPR or set a broken bone."

That sentiment is echoed by Joe d'Eon, airline pilot and host of the "Fly With Me" podcast series. "It's the difference between a doctor and a butcher," says d'Eon.

From here: 

http://web.archive.org/web/20060916205041/http://www.salon.com/tech/col/smith/2006/05/19/askthepilot186/index_np.html/

I absolutely agree that the official account is plausible but there are certain aspects that lead me to believe there is folly.

You cited about 5 pilots to 50. I'll allow them as direct rebuttal witnesses, despite only one addressing the low flying altitude with precision. (Luck + Autopilot). Fine. That's merely a plausibility not a confirmation of truth. Didn't address the following from above post:

• DNA of all but 1 victim from Flight 77 recovered despite the plane itself being incinerated by fire and force.
  • Cont'd - Body parts cited, but not photographed/revealed to public?
  • Black box not recording an altitude below 270 feet.

Max King of the Wild said:
Nirvana_Nut85 said:

The DNA of the flight 77 victims was actually found and analyzed to identify the victims:  http://www.911review.org/Wget/www.armymedicine.army.mil/news/releases/afip.htm

When was the last time you saw American media show body parts of American victims of terrorist attack? 

Ever heard of black box malfunctions? Which black box specifically are you referring to?

XBL Gamertag: ckmlb, PSN ID: ckmlb

superchunk said:
Figlioni said:

Flight 77 DID hit the Pentagon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1wQ2BJsgx0&list=UUdNkRyt3S0oTQQdzlKJtXyg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=989BqQ0WF2A&list=UUdNkRyt3S0oTQQdzlKJtXyg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTNRkb7AaQk&list=UUdNkRyt3S0oTQQdzlKJtXyg

THank you for someone finally providing actual info regarding the one item I brought up. While the videos were good, the best thing was a link I found from the videos and their description that shows a lot of images, including some dead people.

Those images finally gave a clear understanding of how a 757 hit that building.

With that, I'm good. It really was the only straight out thing I couldn't simply walk away from. With that, I can see this as not being a conspiracy to me anymore.

quoting you for dsgues sick pleasure so he can shut the fuck up

WARNING DISTURBING IMAGES

http://911research.wtc7.net/pentagon/evidence/photos/humanremains.html

Gribble said:

Ok, so let's assume that it IS 'possible' for that type of scenario to create a perfectly uniform effect over a floor or two. Now explain how lighter material can accelerate through an ever growing weight of heavier material without slowing and without moving from a downward thrust. And then explain now tons and tons of steel also disintegrate along with tons and tons of cement.

like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlRhkn8LLeE

Watch the beam turn to dust before your very eyes. It's magic! well, probably sulfar and thermite actually

Pretty extraordinary eh?

http://www-math.mit.edu/~bazant/WTC/WTC-asce.pdf

Full explanation why the towers collapsed as studied by MIT.

Edit: By the Journal of Engineering Mechanics. MIT was on another paper.

You are right, he is zoomed in and is off to the side, but if you think for one second the guy was closer than this cameraman than you are a fool. You are taking his words completely out of context like every other truther. He said he had to duck because it would have taken his head off.... if he were being literal that would mean the plane was on ground already. It's obvious he meant he had to duck because it was unnaturally low and startled him... Just like if you aren't paying attention and someone or something is right next to you. You turn to walk away and all of a sudden the object goes into your view. You not realizing it was there jump back because you think its about to hit you... common sense.

You're changing your story as I debunk it. I absolutely agree that he may have exaggerated, but it certainly isn't common sense to reduce it to that. That's absurd as the account was taken from your site that was supposed to back up your claim.

"This profile extends in line from the outboard wing-mounted engines to more than 200 feet behind some larger aircraft. Within this area, jet engines can generate hurricane-level exhaust forces approaching 100 knots."

Source

Even an exaggeration the plane was probably about 100 feet above him maximum decreasing altitude, so it's clear that he would feel some effect from the turbines, and a pretty significant one at that in all likelihood if this is true. 

Do you have the photographs of the bodies?

Around the Network
dsgrue3 said:
You are right, he is zoomed in and is off to the side, but if you think for one second the guy was closer than this cameraman than you are a fool. You are taking his words completely out of context like every other truther. He said he had to duck because it would have taken his head off.... if he were being literal that would mean the plane was on ground already. It's obvious he meant he had to duck because it was unnaturally low and startled him... Just like if you aren't paying attention and someone or something is right next to you. You turn to walk away and all of a sudden the object goes into your view. You not realizing it was there jump back because you think its about to hit you... common sense.

You're changing your story as I debunk it. I absolutely agree that he may have exaggerated, but it certainly isn't common sense to reduce it to that. That's absurd as the account was taken from your site that was supposed to back up your claim.

"This profile extends in line from the outboard wing-mounted engines to more than 200 feet behind some larger aircraft. Within this area, jet engines can generate hurricane-level exhaust forces approaching 100 knots."

Source

Even an exaggeration the plane was probably about 100 feet above him maximum decreasing altitude, so it's clear that he would feel some effect from the turbines, and a pretty significant one at that in all likelihood if this is true. 

He just posted photos of the bodies.

Yes, there were bodies found inside the Pentagon but I don't see why that discredits anything that has been said about the Pentagon plane crash. I've always been aware that there were casualties and people killed. Can you explain why that is relevant? People who look into it are not this one homogenised persona with only an extreme view you know. People were in the Pentagon when it hit and many died.

Ckmlb1 said:

The DNA of the flight 77 victims was actually found and analyzed to identify the victims:  http://www.911review.org/Wget/www.armymedicine.army.mil/news/releases/afip.htm

When was the last time you saw American media show body parts of American victims of terrorist attack? 

Ever heard of black box malfunctions? Which black box specifically are you referring to?

1) DNA - ? That has nothing to do with what I said. I said HOW did DNA from every single body save 1 from a plane that was completely disintegrated and burned survive?

2) They showed people jumping out of the windows of the towers, so your point is completely retarded.

3) Black box did not malfunction, that's where the 270 feet data came from. Both black boxes survives from flight 77, the audio one was corrupted (allegedly) but the data one survived which is how we can say that the plane never dropped below 270 feet according to the data, which means the plane or object that impacted the pentagon is not flight 77.

dsgrue3 said:

Source

Already posted you sick fuck. Next time youre too lazy to investigate your own fucking claims just keep your fucking mouth shut. I'm pissed off at you know for making me go in search for something you say you know all too well. I'm pissed off that I had to look at those images that I didn't want to look at because unlike you I'm smart enough to see how the theories are fucking stupid and don't add up without seeing these gruesome photos. Now do us all a favor and shut the fuck up like you said you would. Let me concentrate on the one making funny ridiculous claims that I'm getting my jollies off of proving wrong.

Moderated,

-Mr Khan

superchunk said:
Figlioni said:

Flight 77 DID hit the Pentagon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1wQ2BJsgx0&list=UUdNkRyt3S0oTQQdzlKJtXyg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=989BqQ0WF2A&list=UUdNkRyt3S0oTQQdzlKJtXyg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTNRkb7AaQk&list=UUdNkRyt3S0oTQQdzlKJtXyg

THank you for someone finally providing actual info regarding the one item I brought up. While the videos were good, the best thing was a link I found from the videos and their description that shows a lot of images, including some dead people.

Those images finally gave a clear understanding of how a 757 hit that building.

With that, I'm good. It really was the only straight out thing I couldn't simply walk away from. With that, I can see this as not being a conspiracy to me anymore.

quoting you for dsgues sick pleasure so he can shut the fuck up

WARNING DISTURBING IMAGES

http://911research.wtc7.net/pentagon/evidence/photos/humanremains.html

I already showed him photos of the plane debris, he claimed they were planted there before hand, he'll just claim the dead bodies were burned and planted there before hand. There is no proving this person anything because he is obsessed and accepts no facts.