By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Was 911 an inside job?

Was it?

No 109 98.20%

Total:109
Gribble said:
Yes, there were bodies found inside the Pentagon but I don't see why that discredits anything that has been said about the Pentagon plane crash. I've always been aware that there were casualties and people killed. Can you explain why that is relevant? People who look into it are not this one homogenised persona with only an extreme view you know. People were in the Pentagon when it hit and many died.

It matters because dsgues claims were that the fires would have evaporated every shred of evidence apperantly because he doesn't know how science works

Around the Network
dsgrue3 said:
Ckmlb1 said:

The DNA of the flight 77 victims was actually found and analyzed to identify the victims:  http://www.911review.org/Wget/www.armymedicine.army.mil/news/releases/afip.htm

When was the last time you saw American media show body parts of American victims of terrorist attack? 

Ever heard of black box malfunctions? Which black box specifically are you referring to?

1) DNA - ? That has nothing to do with what I said. I said HOW did DNA from every single body save 1 from a plane that was completely disintegrated and burned survive?

2) They showed people jumping out of the windows of the towers, so your point is completely retarded.

3) Black box did not malfunction, that's where the 270 feet data came from. Both black boxes survives from flight 77, the audio one was corrupted (allegedly) but the data one survived which is how we can say that the plane never dropped below 270 feet according to the data, which means the plane or object that impacted the pentagon is not flight 77.

They were showing live footage, they did not plan on seeing people jump out of the windows, your theories are falling apart so you resort to name calling. You know how hard it is for all DNA evidence to be destroyed? Look it up.

But I thought you said the flight 77 never existed? So how do you have a black box and this information of 270 feet?

XBL Gamertag: ckmlb, PSN ID: ckmlb

Oh, and by the way, there are also photos of a 747 flying directly over head (probably 20 feet or so) above people. If I were walking down the road minding my own business then a plane flew the fuck towards me that close I would dive out of the way and shit my pants.

Gribble said:
Yes, there were bodies found inside the Pentagon but I don't see why that discredits anything that has been said about the Pentagon plane crash. I've always been aware that there were casualties and people killed. Can you explain why that is relevant? People who look into it are not this one homogenised persona with only an extreme view you know. People were in the Pentagon when it hit and many died.

But I thought you said the 'small' hole could never be a plane? Already posted photos of plane parts and posted that they identified all the dead from flight 77.

Oh, ok.

I'm more interested in the flight path and the size of the hole, as well as why the pilot didn't just nose dive into the Pentagon but decided to do a 360 degree turn first, and of course the lack of footage when there were dozens of cameras in the area and the Pentagon is the most protected building in the world.

'But I thought you said the 'small' hole could never be a plane? Already posted photos of plane parts and posted that they identified all the dead from flight 77.'

Yes, I saw dead bodies in those pictures for sure. But those pictures didn't enlarge the hole and they could be staff inside the builing when it hit.

Around the Network
Ckmlb1 said:
dsgrue3 said:
Ckmlb1 said:

The DNA of the flight 77 victims was actually found and analyzed to identify the victims:  http://www.911review.org/Wget/www.armymedicine.army.mil/news/releases/afip.htm

When was the last time you saw American media show body parts of American victims of terrorist attack? 

Ever heard of black box malfunctions? Which black box specifically are you referring to?

1) DNA - ? That has nothing to do with what I said. I said HOW did DNA from every single body save 1 from a plane that was completely disintegrated and burned survive?

2) They showed people jumping out of the windows of the towers, so your point is completely retarded.

3) Black box did not malfunction, that's where the 270 feet data came from. Both black boxes survives from flight 77, the audio one was corrupted (allegedly) but the data one survived which is how we can say that the plane never dropped below 270 feet according to the data, which means the plane or object that impacted the pentagon is not flight 77.

They were showing live footage, they did not plan on seeing people jump out of the windows, your theories are falling apart so you resort to name calling. You know how hard it is for all DNA evidence to be destroyed? Look it up.

But I thought you said the flight 77 never existed? So how do you have a black box and this information of 270 feet?

Myles' friend (An actual credible source since he is about to get his PhD in psychology) said in his video people actually believe contradictory things all the time.

He also points to the fact that they like to use eye witnesses to prove something but its a terrible source considering what theyve been through... it's already hard to get the words out sometimes imagine being in such an emotional state of distress. He pointed to a survivor of a bus bombing in london saying the bus jumped off the ground (which is obviously untrue)

Gribble said:
Oh, ok.

I'm more interested in the flight path and the size of the hole, as well as why the pilot didn't just nose dive into the Pentagon but decided to do a 360 degree turn first, and of course the lack of footage when there were dozens of cameras in the area and the Pentagon is the most protected building in the world.

So what are you trying to say now? Spit it out... instead of saying "I'm wondering this" say "I think it was this and here is why" We can't debunk you if you don't make a claim... which you are obviously trying to do by questioning things

spurgeonryan said:
So I mostly read the last page of this thread. Do any of you think it was staged? Or are you arguing about something else?

Zero, dribble, dsgue and a couple others thing its staged

anyone going to mention building 7 collapsing? which didnt have a plane hit it but it still came down

Gribble said:

Oh, ok.

'But I thought you said the 'small' hole could never be a plane? Already posted photos of plane parts and posted that they identified all the dead from flight 77.'

Yes, I saw dead bodies in those pictures for sure. But those pictures didn't enlarge the hole and they could be staff inside the builing when it hit.

http://www.911myths.com/index.php/Flight_77

Scroll down for a series of videos (including footage of the Pentagon when the crash occurs).