By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pachter at it again; 'Next-Gen Consoles Will Be Better Than The Wii U'

When was the last time he predicted something correctly that wasn't common knowledge? plus how can he say the nexbox/ps4 will be better when they have not even been announced?

Around the Network

this guy makes the same predictions a 10 year old would make

NintendoPie said:
outlawauron said:
Until Nintendo can somehow convince the CoD/Halo fanbase to buy Wii Us, the comments like comparing G+ and facebook are valid. Especially with the comparison he's using. There's nothing wrong with G+, it's well made. Just no one uses it.

True. But CoD isn't what sells Wii U (or any Nintendo console for that matter.) Wii U can stand on it's own without CoD.

Of course, but the situation that Nintendo has will just perpetuate itself. This obviously isn't what they want as it's plain as day they're trying to appeal more to teen-20s aged gamers.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Two things;

Saying that they will be "better" seems arbitrary and very subjective.

Google + is growing really, really fast and could become huge.

He also seems to forget that you can be both on Facebook and Google + at the same time. I.e; owning more than once console, I know I always do.

Besides, the people who are truly out of their mind are people who bother to play CoD at all these days...

fordy said:
When he was a little boy, Pachter fell backwards and landed on his NES controller....

Ever since then, he's constantly felt violated by Nintendo...

xD

Around the Network
Somini said:
ulieq said:

That guy really hates Nintendo.

Stupid or not, he doesn't have to hate Nintendo just because he's not too positive about the Wii U. And he has been optimistic about Nintendo before.

really? you mean that time that he called people who buy nintendo things retards and basically said we'd buy an empty box with the Ninty logo on it? yeah he is a massive fan of Nintendo alright, I bet he sleeps in blue dungaree PJs and has a desire to one day have his own lovely italian Mustache :D

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Ckmlb1 said:
GianCarmen said:
I am really getting sick of these analysts about Nintendo and its doom. Shit they said the same thing about the 3ds and look how that turned out.The wii u is more powerful then the 360 and ps3. Good god the system just came out, give the developers some time. It was the same thing when the 360 and ps3 came out. Now look how good the games look.

3DS will never reach the success of the DS in NA and Europe, the only place it's doing huge DS numbers is Japan and this is after the huge price cut, before that it was gloomy in NA. 

By the time the Wii U games look good (I'd argue NSMB already looks good), the new systems' games will look so much better that Wii U will be considered last gen in graphics like the Wii was in this generation. 

Your point? Vita has better looking games than the 3DS, so did the PSP compared to the DS, does it warrant success? Not really.

outlawauron said:

Of course, but the situation that Nintendo has will just perpetuate itself. This obviously isn't what they want as it's plain as day they're trying to appeal more to teen-20s aged gamers.

Again, true. But we all know what happened when Nintendo tried to appeal to the "Hardcore" group. Nothing good, sales wise at least.
They should focus on what they are strong at. Which is a mix of people; Casual + Hardcore.