By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - PGR 5 launch game for new Xbox?

Wander_ said:
sunK1D said:
Where the hell is the PGR 4 demo on XBL? I know I downloaded it once like in 2008 or so but seems to be gone now :/

GoD just got Rumble Roses XX this week.......... Where the hell is PGR 3 and 4 :/

Ohh Rumble Roses that game made my balls drop for the first time when i was a kid.

Can't say I wouldn't mind a next gen sequel to that haha.

Around the Network
Nsanity said:
sunK1D said:
Where the hell is the PGR 4 demo on XBL? I know I downloaded it once like in 2008 or so but seems to be gone now :/

GoD just got Rumble Roses XX this week.......... Where the hell is PGR 3 and 4 :/

All i see is the trailer for PGR4, but no demo.

Yeah i just checked online and on XBL and it's all gone. wtf

400 is easily done I have 590 points in PGR4 without putting much of an effort into it.

Developed by Playground games, yes please...

PGR 5 this year, Forza 5 next year and Forza Horizon 2 in 2015 would be nice.

Around the Network

I'd take PGR5 over Horizon 2 please. I found Horizon to be underwhelming to say the least.

Keep it as a launch title, maybe bundle it Wii Sports style.

But other then that its just not big enough for standalone sequels.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Something does seem phishy with all those smartphone games with all those talented people yet not one big console game.

Then again I thought that was the purpose of the studio? Maybe they finally realized bigger profits would be in store if they could score a deal with MS to make a PGR deal again while being independent from MS.

It's just that simple.

MonstaMack said:
Something does seem phishy with all those smartphone games with all those talented people yet not one big console game.

Then again I thought that was the purpose of the studio? Maybe they finally realized bigger profits would be in store if they could score a deal with MS to make a PGR deal again while being independent from MS.

?????? What developer are you talking about PGR 5 would be made by Playground Games or Turn 10 Studios neither developer ever made a smartphone or tablet game.

ToraReaper said:
JayWood2010 said:
Never really played PGR4. A lot of people seem to like it so it would be a nice change from Forza even though I love Forza

PGR4 is fantastic, to be honest i didn't like it much when i first played it (physics felt odd), but once i got used to it I couldn't get enough of it. It should be cheap as hell now, I highly recommend it. It's hard to explain but every time I play PGR4 it blows my ming how great it is.

Same here I saw it at the Games Convention 2007 and wasn't interested back then (wasn't a fan of PGR1 on Xbox, mostly I was too young and the game was not arcardey enough for me), but PGR4 blew me away and is my favourite arcade racer of this gen (just in front of GRID).