By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - PGR 5 launch game for new Xbox?

ToraReaper said:
JayWood2010 said:
ToraReaper said:
JayWood2010 said:
Never really played PGR4. A lot of people seem to like it so it would be a nice change from Forza even though I love Forza

PGR4 is fantastic, to be honest i didn't like it much when i first played it (physics felt odd), but once i got used to it I couldn't get enough of it. It should be cheap as hell now, I highly recommend it. It's hard to explain but every time I play PGR4 it blows my ming how great it is.

I might have to pick it up.  Ive been achievement hunting anyways since me and my good friend has had a contest going for years.  He is currently winning by 7000 so i need to make a comeback before the NeXbox lol

Cool,  let me know if you get it,  we could boost some of the multi player achievements :) 

lol haha Ill be getting it fosho.  Here is my GT:  El Jay2010

Around the Network
Wander_ said:
it's a dead franchise. Why would they throw away the Forza name

Because they aren't. Just layoff if you've got nothing better to say. 

Yay!!!

JayWood2010 said:
ToraReaper said:
JayWood2010 said:
Never really played PGR4. A lot of people seem to like it so it would be a nice change from Forza even though I love Forza

PGR4 is fantastic, to be honest i didn't like it much when i first played it (physics felt odd), but once i got used to it I couldn't get enough of it. It should be cheap as hell now, I highly recommend it. It's hard to explain but every time I play PGR4 it blows my ming how great it is.

I might have to pick it up.  Ive been achievement hunting anyways since me and my good friend has had a contest going for years.  He is currently winning by 7000 so i need to make a comeback before the NeXbox lol

If you're cheevo hunting - be forewarned. Not many easy cheevs on PGR!

JimmyDanger said:
JayWood2010 said:
ToraReaper said:
JayWood2010 said:

If you're cheevo hunting - be forewarned. Not many easy cheevs on PGR!

Dang well that sucks lol  As long as I get around 400 points ill be happy.  

Saw this over on NeoGaf

Around the Network
JayWood2010 said:
Wander_ said:

Why do you even come into X360 threads.  I mean you dont even know what you are talking about the majority of the time.  Just stick to your playstation threads

Lol i know everything baby, PGR4 was the last one because the developer closed. See i know alot, im not a PS only dude if there is a good game on the 360 i would totally play like Gears of War i love it more than Uncharted a little bit 1% .

Wh1pL4shL1ve_007 said:
Wander_ said:

Because they aren't. Just layoff if you've got nothing better to say. 

You can't have 2 exclusive racing games that would hurt Forza sooo bad because it will devide the racing fanbase.

Where the hell is the PGR 4 demo on XBL? I know I downloaded it once like in 2008 or so but seems to be gone now :/

GoD just got Rumble Roses XX this week.......... Where the hell is PGR 3 and 4 :/

sunK1D said:
Where the hell is the PGR 4 demo on XBL? I know I downloaded it once like in 2008 or so but seems to be gone now :/

GoD just got Rumble Roses XX this week.......... Where the hell is PGR 3 and 4 :/

Ohh Rumble Roses that game made my balls drop for the first time when i was a kid.

sunK1D said:

All i see is the trailer for PGR4, but no demo.