By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - VGChartz newcomer of the year 2012 - Nominations

tbone51 said:
Add TheKingofRedLions also for me, didn't kno he was new. Helps me out as much as Danne!

Could you try to make an actual list of the people you are voting for? I'm sure that would help MBP out quite a lot.

Around the Network

Pokoko
Sal.paradise
Kresnik
THE1
bananaking21
S.Peelman
Veknoid_Outcast
osed125
FOX
Tbone51

Great year for new users. 

Ok my post of new users
In no order

★Veknoid★
☆Tbone51☆ (lol)
★DanneSandin★
☆Thekingofredlions☆
★Kresnik★

Tbone51
KingofRedLions
Lelouch_Vi_Brittania

Lelouch_Vi_Brittania said:

Tbone51
KingofRedLions
Lelouch_Vi_Brittania

Thanks alot

Around the Network
Lelouch_Vi_Brittania said:

Tbone51
KingofRedLions
Lelouch_Vi_Brittania

Lelouch, you're also from 2012? I get the feeling that 2012 is the second best year for new VGC-users (after 2007, the 007-year).

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Tbone
Bananaking
The1

Kresnik said:

Shout out to class of 2012.  Some of my favourite new users and some that I notice haven't been mentioned yet (oddly):

• Sal.Paradise
  • Pokoko
  • bananaking21
  • DanneSandin
  • Veknoid_Outcast
  • the_dengle
  • osed125
  • S.Peelman
  • ganoncrotch
  • F0X
  • AlphaCielago
  • tbone51
  • The1
Honestly, every_single_one of these guys makes good, constructive, interesting posts that are enjoyable to read. I hope all of them get nominated, because they're all the kind of posters that make this community so great and worth sticking around for.
If there's a nomination limit or something, just pick the ones from my list that have fewest nominations.  I may have forgotten someone, apologies if I have.

your new on here? too? would have thought your here before 2012, ill edit my post and add you to

feel almost sad at how happy it makes me seeing my name in a few lists here, thank you guys very much for reading my posts / enjoying my Avatar haha... I think that is my "it's another * is doomed thread" face :D

I'll be sure to take a look over the 2012 people here and add a few who've stood out also wow at the one who managed 1815 posts last month.... are you running polls now to guess how many posts per day you can get? :D

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

ganoncrotch said:

feel almost sad at how happy it makes me seeing my name in a few lists here, thank you guys very much for reading my posts / enjoying my Avatar haha... I think that is my "it's another * is doomed thread" face :D

I'll be sure to take a look over the 2012 people here and add a few who've stood out also wow at the one who managed 1815 posts last month.... are you running polls now to guess how many posts per day you can get? :D

@Bold Don't give him any ideas.