By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Im worried about Rayman Legends

What holds the future of Rayman Legends?

Rayman Legends will do good on Wii U 106 60.92%

Ubisoft will port it for Sony and MS 57 32.76%

Doesn't matter since WiiU is dead on arrival 11 6.32%

Total:174

I guess it depends on Ubisoft expectations of the game. If they are smart it should be around 500k+ which I think it will be "easy" to achieve. I hope the game sells well because I loved Rayman Origins, that game is simple freaking amazing. 

Nintendo and PC gamer

Around the Network
osed125 said:

I guess it depends on Ubisoft expectations of the game. If they are smart it should be around 500k+ which I think it will be "easy" to achieve. I hope the game sells well because I loved Rayman Origins, that game is simple freaking amazing. 

i hope it does... the game looks amazing

500k sales should be doable, although it would have been easier without NSMB U on the market.

And no matter what happens, I think Ubisoft will end porting it to other platforms.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

JEMC said:
500k sales should be doable, although it would have been easier without NSMB U on the market.

And no matter what happens, I think Ubisoft will end porting it to other platforms.

maybe a kinect version? no?

aikohualda said:
JEMC said:

How do you imagine a Kinect version? Player 2 could do some of the GamePad related stuff with Kinect, but that's about it.

Around the Network

Rayman Legends should benefit from pretty strong buzz and low competition. I could see it doing 1 million lifetime. If it gets ported though, that's fine. Other people playing the game on another console won't diminish my enjoyment.

aikohualda said:
JEMC said:

For Kinect? I doubt it.

But they could port it to the PS Vita and, while cutting the co-op portion of the game, some features could still be present thanks to the touch screen and the back panel. And Origins on Vita sold reasonably well (300k by our numbers). Or to the PS3, which was the console where Origins sold more, and the DualShock 3 has motion sensors so, again, some features could still be implemented.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

spurgeonryan said:
Depending on word of mouth and critic reviews. 

This.

Don't underestimate the power that reviewers have over the public. 

I swear to God Ubisoft is just lying about the game being Wii U exclusive. I expect it to be on other platforms by fall maybe even launch titles for the Next Xbox and PlayStation. I loved Origins so much and Legends was by far the best game I played at E3 last year :(.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

it's a shame, it's so much more fun and inspired than the new 2d mario, (Or LBP) imo.