By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The spurgeonryan tribute thread

He just spammed the boards anyway.

Around the Network

Surge is a dude alright. I raise my glass to you Spurge. The first friend of many on this website and a true Evil Dead fan. Havent got a single bad word to say about him.

badgenome said:
In all seriousness, spurge's finest moment was definitely voting for Greg Johnson.

Lol, yeah that was a classic #spurgemoment.

:')

One of the best posters on this site.. I shall forever remember his name.. Never forget.. Joelcool7

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

this song is called "forget him" :*(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dViaa-ODFHk&list=FLcqFPfA_1xHHsfeRHgIrULg&index=4

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Around the Network
NiKKoM said:
One of the best posters on this site.. I shall forever remember his name.. Never forget.. Joelcool7

It's sad we lost that one for real... what little I saw from him was very reasonable.

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Ah, spurgeonryan. Honestly the only person I don't mind seeing a doom thread from. Like Patrick Steward reading a phone book, the content doesn't really matter as long as you get that silky smooth goodness.

I remember when spurge and I swapped accounts last year and I made this thread. Good times. #spurgemoments

my fondest moment of Spurge was when Seece insulted both of us on Spruges wall. i copied it so i could laugh at it in the future.

i think Ryan has his wittiest moments, and comeback in that post. he was on fire. don't insult the spurge.

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
my fondest moment of Spurge was when Seece insulted both of us on Spruges wall. i copied it so i could laugh at it in the future.

i think Ryan has his wittiest moments, and comeback in that post. he was on fire. don't insult the spurge.

hey, would it be possible to see that conversation somewhere?

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.