By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - December 2012 NPD Thread - 360: 1.4m, PS3: 600-650k, Wii U: 460k, 3DS: 1.25m

Its nice to see people finally acknowledging that NPD doesn't track bundles or is it just a temporarily thing till the next NPD comes along?

Around the Network

Tahghhhughhd

Oh! Boutros has brought the tables!

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Tahghhhughhd

Tagging. I expect some surprisingly low numbers compared to the estimates above.

Also I have a random question. Has there ever been an NPD where Vgchartz has had the 360 undertracked compared to NPD numbers?

Around the Network

Tagged!!!!

Tagged.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

woah it's today? :S didn't see a gaf thread for it even....usually they have some leaks

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

yo_john117 said:

Tagging. I expect some surprisingly low numbers compared to the estimates above.

Also I have a random question. Has there ever been an NPD where Vgchartz has had the 360 undertracked compared to NPD numbers?

It seems the closest is last June and July:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=145358

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=146195

Gonna be a very interesting NPD

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|