By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - December 2012 NPD Thread - 360: 1.4m, PS3: 600-650k, Wii U: 460k, 3DS: 1.25m

well shit... :S I hoped for good news for all but looks like it's bad news for all.

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
ethomaz said:

#NPD reports Xbox 360 sold over 1.4M units in December, more than 2x all other consoles. Thanks to all for continued support!

Wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy overtracked.

yeoouch.

Now what would the Europe figures have to tell?

so how over tracked is each console?

Massively overtracked; just as I was expecting. 2013 is going to be truly horrible to watch.

Now on to the Halo 4 numbers!

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
We shall see. That 77m thread looks very very stupid already. Don't you think? Lol.

I never agreed with the 77m thread... I just was trying to think in possibles mistakes made by IDC.

I'm pretty sure PS3 didn't shipped more than 7 million this quarter.

ethomaz said:
kowenicki said:
And people think Europe isn't overtracked... I bet it's even worse.

PS3 is undertracked in Germany... seems like Europe follows another wave.

Could you share a link ? Couldn't find anything on Google.

Or was that Nintendo data for the first half of the year ?

M.U.G.E.N said:
well shit... :S I hoped for good news for all but looks like it's bad news for all.

Might be good news for Nintendo.

kowenicki said:
ethomaz said:
kowenicki said:
We shall see. That 77m thread looks very very stupid already. Don't you think? Lol.

I never agreed with the 77m thread... I just was trying to think in possibles mistakes made by IDC.

I'm pretty sure PS3 didn't shipped more than 7 million this quarter.

6 to 6.5 max

You are being too generous I think, more along the lines of 5 million :s

LemonSlice said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

Might be good news for Nintendo.

How? 3ds? could be. But the wiiU? nah best case scenario it could be around what vgc predicted....could easily be worse too

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!