By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Ni no Kuni western sales? Predictions?

Tagged games:

yesterday ni no was no 1 at amazon.com.
I was amazed and surprised.(seems america does not only have the most dumbed down ignorant FPS shooter freaks but most people with a sense for culture and quality-maybe this will help to save games like blue dragon,xeno etc as japanese are to much in always the same mario crap and handhelds and europe jrpg sales are too low

As persona4 sold very well and most vita owners have a ps3(and most persona gamers can't resist to buy the next great jrpg) the nino sales should be 2-3 times higher than persona and if it goes viral that you can play a great ghibli movie(with a great meta score),the hype may push it to one million.
Europe? about 200-300k.

Around the Network

400-500k PS fans like to buy exclusives and this one seems to be a very good game to boot. Havent played a JRPG in ages but I would have bought it if it came out on XB/WiiU

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/SiMHTK15Pik" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Check out my video game music blog:

http://games-and-guitars.synergize.co/

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

He who hesitates is lost

350-400k I hope

Supposedly due to strong preorder demand Gamestop ran out of the Steelbook preorder item. O_o

I hope I got mine in time. I ordered it over the weekend.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

why didnt PAL get ninostarter :( the only thing se got that usa didnt was a delay. LT sales WW between 750k and 1mil. hopefully it can surpass xenoblade and LO

Ok. I'm changing my prediction to 500k in 2013.

ktay95 said:
why didnt PAL get ninostarter :( the only thing se got that usa didnt was a delay. LT sales WW between 750k and 1mil. hopefully it can surpass xenoblade and LO

Probably because there was no limitation to the number of Wizard's Editions for Europe. It was available for months.

I think they are sold out now though.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

i preordered my Wizards edition day1, but we miss out on all those bonuses which i want

Ok, I change my prediction back to 300k in 2013.
Those Tales of Graces F sales were awful.