By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - What Will Sell The PS4 ?

Good games.

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

Uhhh... PS4 isn't gonna use a disc drive.

"Sony buying streaming game service Gaikai for $380 million, to establish 'new cloud service'"

Its all gonna be on teh cloud!

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Good games.

4 ≈ One

A solid line up of games and a good price tag.

Check out my Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/ThePSXcollector

just show me uncharted 4 in 4K and its a buy to me.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network

Keeping the system under $500 AU

Mr Puggsly said:
Uhhh... PS4 isn't gonna use a disc drive.

"Sony buying streaming game service Gaikai for $380 million, to establish 'new cloud service'"

Its all gonna be on teh cloud!

I think it will all be on the cloud. Literally every PS4 game will be available digitally... Along with every PS, PS2 and PS3 game.

Maybe not every previous gen game... But yaknow what I mean!

On this subject, actually. If they do indeed put every retail game on the cloud/PSN... They need to be viable. They need to be cheaper than at retail. The prices for new games on PSN (And competing services) are horrible. They should be £10-15 cheaper than at retail.

PS4 games - £30-35 for NEW games
PS3 games - £15-20?
PS2 games - £10-15?
PS games - £5-10?

I think that would be great.

Keep the free online gaming options. Keep PS Plus options for great deals. Expand the media applications, like how Microsoft did with the 360. Bring full "backwards compatibility" using Gaikai.

I also think they should stick with Bluray. Instead of bringing us another new disc. Instead, focus on what I posted above as Internet speeds are getting better and better as time goes along. More people are getting connected as the day goes by. Digital Distribution is the future of the industry.

Fulfilling their promises. Don't over promise and under-deliver.

A competitive price point that doesn't put it out of the reach of most consumers and enticing games from first and third parties.

These bragging rights:
1. More 3rd support than Wii U and more future proof than Wii U
2. Some component hardware that on paper is vastly superior to xbox720

And Europeans sick and tired of playing second fiddle and will support whichever of the 3 the US and Japan do not support most.