By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Konami: "No chance" for a Wii U version of Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2

Cobretti2 said:
"no chance" such a childish comment.

How about elaborate on what they mean by it lol.

nothing to elaborate on, its a simple yes or no question and the answer is no, deal with it.

Around the Network
oniyide said:
Cobretti2 said:

nothing to elaborate on, its a simple yes or no question and the answer is no, deal with it.

If its a simple yes or no then reply with a yes or no.

No chance comes of as childish and arrogant, a simple no would have been more appropriate. 

Cobretti2 said:
oniyide said:
Cobretti2 said:

No chance comes of as childish and arrogant, a simple no would have been more appropriate. 

i think you are being paronoid and/or sour

At this time, its hard to see upcoming games being released on Wii U if the game has been in development before the announcement of the console. Companies have to put together or increase their budget to port the game over. This is sad news to hear no publishers are willing to expand their budget to port this game and others like it.

Steam/Origin ID: salorider

Nintendo Network ID: salorider

PSN: salorider

3DS Friend Code: 4983-4984-4179

really love mario and zelda, but as a gamer who only buys one system per gen, how could you choose Nintendo console, you miss out on so many games and plus your stuck with graphics that are last gen, 2 knock out blows.

Around the Network

Meh. E3 will satisfy me and my 3DS.

Estelle and Adol... best characters ever! XD

oniyide said:
Cobretti2 said:
oniyide said:
Cobretti2 said:

i think you are being paronoid and/or sour

neither.

MikeRox said:
mushroomboy5 said:
They already alienated their fanbase with the original Lord of shadows game...clearly they're aiming for the smallest audience possible.

(note:no offence, i thought it was great but lets face it noone bought it and a lot of castlevania fans seemed to hate it as fans hate it when companies fuck with the formula)

sigh i just wish they'd stuck with the 'symphony' style games on the nintendo handhelds...

As a massive traditional CastleVania fan, for me it was thoroughly refreshing to play Lords of Shadow. It annoyed the hell out of me that all the recent CastleVania games were MetroidVania style ones. I much preferred the 8 and 16 bit ones.

There were some parts that they utterly nailed with Lords of Shadow, particularly in relation to Super CastleVania IV which was my favourite one. However they dropped the ball on the atmosphere. It wasn't CastleVania-ey enough for me. Though Symphony of the Night had an utterly mind blowingly good soundtrack, I'll give it that. I just preferred the more pure platforming experience of the older ones.

God of War + Shadow of the Colossus= Winning formula to revitalize Castlevania.

Eh, played the original on PS3, I'll eventually play the sequel on PS3..... seems like a waste, though, since the 3DS game would be able to interact in someway with a Wii U version. Also, gamepad only play is pretty awesome.

ninjablade said:
really love mario and zelda, but as a gamer who only buys one system per gen, how could you choose Nintendo console, you miss out on so many games and plus your stuck with graphics that are last gen, 2 knock out blows.

You own a PC which has most of the multiplats and better graphical fidelity then any console, and use your Nintendo console for Nintendo IPs and a party machine when quests come over.  I see that set up a lot.   Nintendo systems genrally have enough games for people that only play 4-5 games a year, which are a lot of people, but "serious gamers" almost never own just one system so it's a non-issure.