By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global UP! 29th December (HARDWARE ADJUSTED)

change the title to say updated or adjusted, so people will know there's been a change.

Around the Network

i noticed they were adjusted because Sony numbers went up. i'm not sure if MS was adjusted up. i think they were adjusted down by 6k.

Waiting for the usual adjustments chart.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
i noticed they were adjusted because Sony numbers went up. i'm not sure if MS was adjusted up. i think they were adjusted down by 6k.

PS3 was ajusted up because ioi estimated 30k for it in Japan and Famitsu showed 50k.

ethomaz said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

PS3 was ajusted up because ioi estimated 30k for it in Japan and Famitsu showed 50k.

How could he be so far off? That looks more like a guess than an estimate. Far from the acceptable 10% margin of error....

Around the Network
ethomaz said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

yea i hadn't seen Famitsu

YukanaSenix said:
Nice how the PS3 is doing

So we have tons of Exclusives coming up and the 360 only a Gears Spinoff for whole 2013 right?
GTA5 will probably do better on the PS3 too so the 360 has nothing to counter for the next 10-11 months till the Next CoD comes out right?

Well let's see and wait if it will be enough to surpass the 360 finally completely.The whole November month of the 360 every year is messing our conquering up everytime.
Sooner or later it will happen thats a sure thing.

Not quite, Halo makers Bungie are bringing out open world shooter 'Destiny', probably by year-end 2013, set in a weather-beaten environment with 'Lionel Messi' as the main character/protagonist. Though the last part's only unconfirmed rumour.  

Destiny will be on PS3 too. But it's MMO, not sure if it's gonna that successful.

VGKing said:
ethomaz said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

How could he be so far off? That looks more like a guess than an estimate. Far from the acceptable 10% margin of error....

Famitsu and Media Create occasionally show differences of over 10% from each other. As long as it doesn't happen every week, I don't see the problem as long as numbers get adjusted.

ManUtdFan said:
YukanaSenix said:
Nice how the PS3 is doing

So we have tons of Exclusives coming up and the 360 only a Gears Spinoff for whole 2013 right?
GTA5 will probably do better on the PS3 too so the 360 has nothing to counter for the next 10-11 months till the Next CoD comes out right?

Well let's see and wait if it will be enough to surpass the 360 finally completely.The whole November month of the 360 every year is messing our conquering up everytime.
Sooner or later it will happen thats a sure thing.

Not quite, Halo makers Bungie are bringing out open world shooter 'Destiny', probably by year-end 2013, set in a weather-beaten environment with 'Lionel Messi' as the main character/protagonist. Though the last part's only unconfirmed rumour.  

That game is multiplatform if the newest leaks are anything to go by.